[7/12/23] AEW Dynamite: Time for a double clothesline! Who are the 5th men? Nick Wayne debuts vs. Swerve; Owen Hart Cup/Blind Eliminator continues

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Watch the video I posted!
Good sir are you saying that in 2023 in a vast digital age where we all can easily just google, youtube, wikipedia, twitter and all other types of methods that we can easily discover the biographies & videos of any new wrestlers debuting in a company... nah son I want them to TELL ME directly who these new nikkas are I ain't doing jack shyt of work finding out debuting wrestlers even though they made a video for us to watch but fukk that I ain't watching it how bout that!
tumblr_inline_oljlfg1D1T1sdtf1z_500.gif
:troll:Seriously yall just watch the video.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Good sir are you saying that in 2023 in a vast digital age where we all can easily just google, youtube, wikipedia, twitter and all other types of methods that we can easily discover the biographies & videos of any new wrestlers debuting in a company... nah son I want them to TELL ME directly who these new nikkas are I ain't doing jack shyt of work finding out debuting wrestlers even though they made a video for us to watch but fukk that I ain't watching it how bout that!
I’d rather read a quick 5 second post than watch a 2 minute vid. :russell:

I’ll probably watch the vid when I get around to it since no one wanna type out the info. :shaq2:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I kinda feel they are setting Nick Wayne up for failure with all this prodigy stuff. Kid gotta be :whoo: level impressive to live up to that hype, and not just in the ring (there's a fukk ton of talented in ring performers on the roster already).
They are. It’s impossible to pay that shyt off in wrestling unlike other sports.

You can have all the potential in the world but if people don’t give a fukk about you then :camby:

Watching Cena, Batista, & Orton in 02 is :scust:

Even Takeashyt was :yawn: status personality wise up until recently.

Also, Knowing TK ADHD ass. This kid will probably be off tv and forgotten about in 3 weeks.

Where Kole Carter at?

41a0e3db-5fa8-496e-8cfb-c71c2267d1da_text.gif

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
TSC: TK needs to start doing video packages to introduce new wrestlers

TK: Okay I hear you loud and clear TSC. I'll air a Nick Wayne video the week before he debuts on our most watched weekly show. I'll also put it on social media for those who didn't watch Dynamite. Not even two minutes long so an easy watch!

TSC: Who the fukk is Nick Wayne? You want me to watch a video on him?
giphy.gif