7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Nets have to cash out on Harden NOW!! I think he’s lost it more physically than he’s saying and that in turn is affecting his play mentally. Either way we can’t offer dude a max that would be franchise suicide.

Trade him for Ben and Curry. Flip Ben for another package. Sabonis and Levert or another decent Tandem.

I’m all the way out on Harden, him and Embiid fit better anyway.

El Jefe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mentally 2.me he juat dont have that same.killa.instinct , now if thats koz he doesnt feel his body goes the same way it used 2 ..that kould be part of the reason

but he looks drained and uninterested most of the time

in the games ive seen as of late
he hunger x drive just aint there
. now whether thats just the toll.of a szn wit kyrie out and KD injured ..i dunno but blood dont look the same @ all.2.me

Daps
All of that being said, we still like 3 games outta first. :russ:

Nash gotta go, I feel bad for him, he’ll get another shot somewhere else with a younger team.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Oh so now y’all pressing the panic button
the-rock-eye-roll.gif

I been saying Steve Nash is trash and they should have never traded for James Harden in the first place. Should’ve kept Caris and paid Allen. This team was being held on by a string via KD and without him everything is unraveling.

L $ C

Superstar
Daps
As a bucks fan im actully worried yall trade harden for ben and ben is motivated...hes what the nets need

harden is a waste of a shot and possession that could have been duratnts:yeshrug:

Daps
Now there’s a possibility that Harris will sit out the whole
Year :snoop:

It is what it is. Maybe this Franchise wasn’t equipped to handle a contender.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Now there’s a possibility that Harris will sit out the whole
Year :snoop:
:dwillhuh:Source? I haven't read this anywhere.

I know he got a second opinion last week, but a whole YEAR for the removal of a loose bone fragment doesn't make sense. I feel like They've been mad mysterious with his injury tho. Perhaps he was misdiagnosed