7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Sean marks gonna get some smoke too.

Hired a trash ass coach in Nash. Constructed a garbage roster around the big 3. I'll give him credit for patty but the rest of the roster is just one dimensional and lifeless
Marks only did what Kyrie and KD wanted. I actually think they have solid young talent but they may not be quite ready to handle big time playoff games.

then again, Harden might still not be ready to win big time playoff games.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I've tried to defend Nash and Harden, but I'm out :hubie:

Nash is fine for a team running downhill, but when shyt gets tough his only answer is positivity and clapping. This team lives in these tough moments, they need to find someone who can get them through it. They won't do it until the summer, but you have to expect that Marks goes with the anti-Nash. He can tell KD "I gave you a buddy, you failed, now you're getting the war general"

Philly can have Harden right now. Simmons, picks, try to get one of Maxey/Curry. Ever since the reports he's played like a guy who doesn't want to be here. Says hes committed then he plays like that? Get Daryl on the line and make it happen.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I've tried to defend Nash and Harden, but I'm out :hubie:

Nash is fine for a team running downhill, but when shyt gets tough his only answer is positivity and clapping. This team lives in these tough moments, they need to find someone who can get them through it. They won't do it until the summer, but you have to expect that Marks goes with the anti-Nash. He can tell KD "I gave you a buddy, you failed, now you're getting the war general"

Philly can have Harden right now. Simmons, picks, try to get one of Maxey/Curry. Ever since the reports he's played like a guy who doesn't want to be here. Says hes committed then he plays like that? Get Daryl on the line and make it happen.
Trading Harden is fine (I'm one of the only ones who wouldn't have gone after Harden in the first place)

but Simmons can't be in NY without a pit stop at Bellevue first. I highly doubt that a) Simmons can recoup what was traded to get Harden and b) that the team--like the Sixers-- would be willing to even entertain that since you're all in on a window to win during KD and Kyrie's time here (and in any discussion to acquire someone for Harden, ONLY KD should be consulted, not Kyrie. Kyrie is why Nash is in BK now)

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Trading Harden is fine (I'm one of the only ones who wouldn't have gone after Harden in the first place)

but Simmons can't be in NY without a pit stop at Bellevue first. I highly doubt that a) Simmons can recoup what was traded to get Harden and b) that the team--like the Sixers-- would be willing to even entertain that since you're all in on a window to win during KD and Kyrie's time here (and in any discussion to acquire someone for Harden, ONLY KD should be consulted, not Kyrie. Kyrie is why Nash is in BK now)

They aren't going to be able to recoup what we traded in the first place, if they trade him it will be just getting back as much as they can. Daryl seems desperate to have him back, so they're the team you'd think would pay the most to get him. They should absolutely shop him to everyone in the summer, and if someone can beat Philly then so be it.

I know they won't trade him now, but what's happened ever since the Philly reports picked up is damning. His "injuries", his effort on defense has somehow gotten worse, and tonight he just flat out quit. He's done nothing to prove the "I'm committed to win here" shyt he keeps saying.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is some of the most shocking defense I’ve ever seen from a star player. He’s not even pretending to try:

his style of play has come across as lackadaisical for a while dating back to the rockets…even his passing can be lazy at times which leads to a lot of TOs…I was excited to have him in BK teamed up with kyrie and KD but this is who he’s been for a minute tho…that being said still no one beats these 3 in a 7 game series if they’re all healthy…things quickly fall apart tho if any of them are out the lineup