7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yea I’m from Newark (wished I watched them those 2 years at Prudential Center :laugh::sad:), in fact they could’ve stay in other circumstances would’ve allowed it. But, Barclays is cool and the team is much better position financially and appeal wise as well. On yesterday game, I was :stopitslime: at Nash not challenging that Curry lean in 3 on Edwards.
Nash is going to cost this team in the playoffs.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Yea I’m from Newark (wished I watched them those 2 years at Prudential Center :laugh::sad:), in fact they could’ve stay in other circumstances would’ve allowed it. But, Barclays is cool and the team is much better position financially and appeal wise as well. On yesterday game, I was :stopitslime: at Nash not challenging that Curry lean in 3 on Edwards.

I should have excluded Jersey lol

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t myself a Nets fan per se (Lakers). But when I moved to NY several years ago they were the only NY team that I didn’t have a sport beefs with so I went to their games. And they’re pretty much the only local NY team that I root for/follow. I can see them having a bunch of transplant fans.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I wouldn’t myself a Nets fan per se (Lakers). But when I moved to NY several years ago they were the only NY team that I didn’t have a sport beefs with so I went to their games. And they’re pretty much the only local NY team that I root for/follow. I can see them having a bunch of transplant fans.

Where you from originally?

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah he should get all the slander he’s doing the team a disservice by just being available for away games when they clearly need him for home games
Sometimes you gotta eat the shyt that’s given to you whether you like it or not :manny:

Kyrie wants to be here and gives everything he has when he does play so that’s all that should matter at the end of the day.

Cantwait

All Star
Daps

Nash will ultimately cost this team a championship. :yeshrug: Only thing that can offset it is the big 3 being healthy and playing out of their minds.

I'm starting to lose hope of this ever happening

They haven't played 16 games total and we're expecting them to make it through an entire playoff where the minimum number of games is 16 and that's if we sweep everyone.