Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would rather Nash challenge that foul Kessler had than the one at the end

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Would rather Nash challenge that foul Kessler had than the one at the end
Yeah even if he heard from the officials on that last one what about the Steph lean in?

Dude is just lifeless doesn't call timely timeouts misses obvious challenges. Like I give him a pass on some things cause of injuries but a game like this he shouldn't be actively hurting the team if they have a chance to win

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
No issues with Nash not challenging the Klay foul, he was going to lose and the refs told him so. The Steph one is where it should have been used. And if you lose it, send it to the league and ask them to explain why Harden never gets that call anymore. Or for once put $25k on the table and rip the officials for a change. He's too nice of a guy, you've gotta be an a$$hole sometimes :russ:

At this point, its just hold on for dear life until KD gets back, get the best seed we can but just get healthy come April.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
5 straight road games should shake any rust Kyrie might have. And Harden’s ho ass hand should be good by next game so I think we’ll be alright on this next stretch. Hopefully Aldridge’s ankle is good, but if not the young guys been holding the front court real impressively so no need to panic. I’ll be one to admit that this season hasn’t been fun for me to watch this team like that so far :francis:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
No issues with Nash not challenging the Klay foul, he was going to lose and the refs told him so. The Steph one is where it should have been used. And if you lose it, send it to the league and ask them to explain why Harden never gets that call anymore. Or for once put $25k on the table and rip the officials for a change. He's too nice of a guy, you've gotta be an a$$hole sometimes :russ:

At this point, its just hold on for dear life until KD gets back, get the best seed we can but just get healthy come April.

I love you bro. And when Brooklyn is hoisting that title by the end of the season I’ll love you more.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Anyone in here not from Brooklyn and NY that’s a nets fan? I always viewed the nets as one of those teams that only locals root for

Yea I’m from Newark (wished I watched them those 2 years at Prudential Center :laugh::sad:), in fact they could’ve stay in other circumstances would’ve allowed it. But, Barclays is cool and the team is much better position financially and appeal wise as well. On yesterday game, I was :stopitslime: at Nash not challenging that Curry lean in 3 on Edwards.