7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
He is a hundred percent right to feel that way

Kyrie fukking this team up cause he's a dumbass. This is what it's like to be a Nets fan

This is the least enjoyable super team ever.. because we can never figure out just how good this team is.

Harden is totally justified to be frustrated after playing on a torn hamstring only to see Kyrie willingly coming in and out of the lineup. My only disagreement is the rotation stuff because I don’t know how Nash can put together a closing lineup with no consistent rotation due to injuries.

Either way I still believe his preference is to stay and if we get healthy and win..all will be forgiven.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Harden has every right to feel that way about Kyrie, these reports are gonna make the fans turn on him but we are quick to forget he played on a torn hamstring last year, risking long term injury to try and help KD. As much as his night to night effort frustrates me, he's still got a lot of credit built up knowing how bad he wants it come playoff time.

All the rest is just noise, he wouldn't leave over taxes or cold weather. But if they can't get Kyrie back (mandate change or vaccinated) and they fail in the playoffs because he couldn't play in a must win home game.........you can see why he'd be willing to look elsewhere

Like the playoffs weren't gonna be stressful enough as is :mjcry:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Harden has every right to feel that way about Kyrie, these reports are gonna make the fans turn on him but we are quick to forget he played on a torn hamstring last year, risking long term injury to try and help KD. As much as his night to night effort frustrates me, he's still got a lot of credit built up knowing how bad he wants it come playoff time.

All the rest is just noise, he wouldn't leave over taxes or cold weather. But if they can't get Kyrie back (mandate change or vaccinated) and they fail in the playoffs because he couldn't play in a must win home game.........you can see why he'd be willing to look elsewhere

Like the playoffs weren't gonna be stressful enough as is :mjcry:
Basically, stress level is gonna depend on how healthy the team is. If they’re at relative full strength it should be a party all summer but if not….

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Kyrie ain’t fukking the team up, blame the state for the mandates.

Secondly, that Jake reporter is the same one that had KD to the Knicks so I don’t know how legit his credibility is.
nikka, what do you mean blame the state? All of us here got the damn vaccine and we’re fine and it’s a public safety issue. Kyrie is being an a$$hole.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
nikka, what do you mean blame the state? All of us here got the damn vaccine and we’re fine and it’s a public safety issue. Kyrie is being an a$$hole.

So you want the man to take the vaccine just to play basketball because it entertains you huh? Sounding real cacish.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
So you want the man to take the vaccine just to play basketball because it entertains you huh? Sounding real cacish.
I’m not even going to dignify the stupidity of your post. It ain’t about entertaining anyone. Everyone in New York faces the exact same situation but I’m supposed to feel bad for a rich a$$hole who has enough money to decide he isn’t getting based on anti-science random hippy shyt? Kyrie Irving isn’t smarter than everyone else combined and yeah it’s his decision and if I decided to not get vaccinated and then I couldn’t conduct depositions would that not be a liability for my employer? I couldn’t attend court? Stop acting like the state mandate was some sort of punishment - it was enacted because more people were dying every week in NY than on 9/11. For you to try to racialize that shyt when black people over here disproportionately died from it speaks to your childish mindset. I said public safety and you said some stupid shyt about basketball.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
giphy.webp

:mjlol:

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Yea you can tell the Kyrie situation frustrates Harden. KD is tight with Kyrie so I don't think he feels as frustrated.

Get a ring or die tryin brehs:yeshrug:we gotta go all in.

Honestly the Nets need to find a solution to the vaccination mandate asap. If they gotta pay a fine, pay the Fine. You've invested too much into this team to watch it fail cuz of that shyt.