7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I haven't been able to watch the game tonight much but why is Johnson of all people is at the 5?
Aldridge fouled out and once their center got going, nobody could stop him.

Kessler Edwards needs his NBA deal now. I'm convinced the Nets will not give a fukk who they get back for Millsap. If they get a 2030 2nd for him, they'll live with it as long as there's an open roster spot for Edwards.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest

Harden remains invested in competing for the title in Brooklyn this season, according to multiple sources with knowledge of the situation. But Harden has recently informed several confidants—including former teammates and coaches—of his interest in exploring other opportunities outside of Brooklyn this summer, league sources told B/R.

"James isn't going to hold back," said a person familiar with Harden. "He's gonna tell you where he stands."

Harden has been vocal to Nets figures and close contacts alike about his frustrations regarding Kyrie Irving's part-time playing status. A recent injury to Kevin Durant has exacerbated the issue, leaving Harden to shoulder the majority of the offensive burden during Brooklyn home games.

Had a feeling the Kyrie thing was bothering him.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking like either harden or Kyrie or possibly both aren’t long for BKN

Welp, just gotta get guys healthy and cash in this season or and hope that mandate lifts

Daps
so he'll gladly be second fiddle to Embiid instead?

Honestly breh idk lol :russ:

This season has me
guy-smoking-cigarette-meme-vobss-3.jpg