7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Brooklyn has been open to discussing trades for Irving, sources told B/R, although none of those calls have seemed to generate significant traction. But Brooklyn has expressed a surprising willingness to discuss sharpshooter Joe Harris, according to league sources, though he would surely require a pricey offer. “It’s crazy to me; he’s their only real three-and-D player,” said one assistant general manager. “But his name keeps popping up.”

Rival executives believe Nic Claxton could become available, as the Nets quietly gauged his value during the 2021 draft. The third-year forward has performed well for Brooklyn, but ahead of Claxton’s restricted free agency this summer, rival executives believe he could be the outgoing player Brooklyn trades to take back a veteran into either the roughly $6 million trade exception from moving DeAndre Jordan or the $11.5 million trade exception from Spencer Dinwiddie’s sign-and-trade to Washington.

Daps
If the Nets get Sabonis I think I'd cry from joy

My GOAT gets more support a nd my Pacers can finally have a true rebuild.

Win win

I think it’s gonna happen, I can see them asking for Cam tho, at that point Kyrie would need to be back.

I like Cam, but if Kyrie is back I don’t see him getting much minutes, he doesn’t really fit into this title window this year.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im telling yall… Harris+Claxton for Sabonis :wow:
Idk if that’s the fix. Imo, Nets need another wing more than they need a big. Or rather, they don’t need the TYPE of big Sabonis is

something like Dinwiddie TPE + Sharpe for Kyle Anderson

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Getting Caris back would be dope. Hes not a bench player anymore though, he needs more opportunity than what the Nets can offer right now.