7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Maybe he got the 1st shot:yeshrug:and he hasn't gotten the second one yet.

This should all blow over, they all seem happy. I doubt he would have showed up if he wasn't willing to cooperate.

Either way NetsWorld will move forward.
Nash just said hes not gonna play home games.

I'm done with this guy

Starski

Superstar
Daps
Nash just said hes not gonna play home games.

I'm done with this guy

Word. This is entertainment and I wana see this team win so no ill will to the human Kyrie - but fukk him in a basketball sense :yeshrug:.

shyt also sets a bad precedent in the sense like I ain’t catching no away games this season… so you telling me, the nets fan, I can never really see the “full team”.

This breh really out here playing pro ball part time like he an Amazon flex driver :mjlol:.

“nah Nash, u know my availability I can’t come in tonight call someone else”. :dead:

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
Word. This is entertainment and I wana see this team win so no ill will to the human Kyrie - but fukk him in a basketball sense :yeshrug:.

shyt also sets a bad precedent in the sense like I ain’t catching no away games this season… so you telling me, the nets fan, I can never really see the “full team”.

This breh really out here playing pro ball part time like he an Amazon flex driver :mjlol:.

“nah Nash, u know my availability I can’t come in tonight call someone else”. :dead:

:russ:

----

I overlooked that we got Patty Mills. Decent bench piece. Good for 2-3 threes a game.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I can't imagine how much time and effort the players, coaches, front office have put in these past weeks trying to get him vaccinated, and he just won't budge.

They continue to put out this united front of support for him, but when he disappears before a 3 game road trip with no explanation.......shyts gonna boil over at some point.

They're good enough without him, but its just fukking stupid at this point.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
You had Harden playing on one leg, KD playing 50 mins per game, and they’re supposed to be ok with this guy only playing road games because he doesn’t wanna get a shot? To hell with him if he’s gonna keep this up

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Not even gonna try to predict what he’s gonna do, but if/when he comes back it’ll be great. Until then I still like our chances with two top 5-6 players. Let’s get it

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
The right move, they gave him so much rope last season with the disappearances, now we'd have to worry about that every road trip if he didn't show up for the plane.

Maybe KD/Harden and crew can finally convince him now that his options are gone, either way we gotta just move on.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So with the new report I have some hope that we’ll see him this year