7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I'm thoroughly convinced there's a section of Nets fans content with perpetually losing

And they don't see anything wrong with it "that's just the life of a Nets fan". So when a team gets built that 26-29 others would trade their roster for and they can finally do something other than lose, they despise it

The point of being a sports fan is seeing the team win. Nets are closer than they've ever been at any point and nikkas getting cold feet after 20 games just bc they lost to the Warriors & Suns lol

Well, idk what to tell you. But if you wanna be scrappy and watch Ls then go with D'angelo and be a Wolves fan :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I miss those Dinwiddie, Dlo, Caris days man. Those days were fun. This team is better on paper but its just a group of old nikkas, and KD. This team is a reflection of 2021 Brooklyn. No soul, no identity, just hipster cacs in Canadian Goose coats. :(

I don’t mind trading away our “heart & soul” players for a chip…but then I wanna see a chip…let’s see how this season plays out tho…with the big 3 that we have tho, a padded season record but an early playoff exit ain’t gonna cut it…injuries were legit to blame last season…this season it’s like all the jokes haters had are coming to fruition with kyrie being kyrie and harden being a shell of himself…still early tho…we’ll see

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
I miss those Dinwiddie, Dlo, Caris days man. Those days were fun. This team is better on paper but its just a group of old nikkas, and KD. This team is a reflection of 2021 Brooklyn. No soul, no identity, just hipster cacs in Canadian Goose coats. :(
Back when the energy in the Barclays was lit:wow:
nets-celebrating.gif

Ima always regret not copping tickets when the OG squad was intact

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
It’s a loooong season man. Just think about how vastly different the team looks now compared to opening night, and how the narrative has shifted 5 times. Similar to how many iterations of the team we saw last year until the final product came together (shortly) in the playoffs.

Just gotta wait and see how things unfold. Damn sure better beat the Knicks though :martin:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They're eventually gonna start beating us up inside once they realize the 3's aren't falling tonight. I don't like KD having to guard Randle, banging with him and wearing him down.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The ref's has been much nicer to Harden in the past couple weeks,:mjlol: compared to the beginning of the season