7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The Nets traded their young core for this bullshyt they getting from Harden and then Kyrie disappears. They would have better off not trading for Harden and keeping their old roster.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Its November, no Kyrie, no Joe, no Claxton, Blake is slumping, Harden still isn't himself.

I'm not ready to call it a season yet :russ:

Have we already forgotten a year ago when we were getting run off the floor by lottery teams? At least the defense is way ahead of last season. The offense needs Kyrie, or Harden in MVP form which he gave us before his injuries last year.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hated the James Harden trade last year, and I probably hate it even more now. This nikka skipped Team USA to rehab his leg and get into better shape. Yet here we are coming up on 2 months into the season and hes still :flabbynsick: and the officiating has broken him. Theres no way this team makes it out of the east without Kyrie and Harden playing the way he is. He seriously needs a haircut as well, it's gotta be the braids.

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot who I heard say it the other day, but you don't play basketball to get in shape. You get in shape to play basketball. The notion that Harden is going to sharpen things up is ridiculous, especially at age 32 and going by his track record of always burning out by late April-May.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI

Ok now I'm a little concerned :russ:

Teams are just going to send 2 or 3 at KD with Harden playing like he is, and Patty being the only reliable option from 3. Offense is going to be ugly until Harden finds his shot or Kyrie comes back.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Ok now I'm a little concerned :russ:
Teams are just going to send 2 or 3 at KD with Harden playing like he is, and Patty being the only reliable option from 3. Offense is going to be ugly until Harden finds his shot or Kyrie comes back.

I really dont think Kyrie is coming back

Its always injuries with this team :francis:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I really dont think Kyrie is coming back

Its always injuries with this team :francis:

He's probably not, but it's still worth pointing out that if he did he's the perfect fix to our offense. I'm sure they're going to reach out again with this new development, and get met with the same answer.

4-8 weeks according to Woj, so yeah let's say 8. Time to find out what the kids can do, they need to find another shooter and its not Carter.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I miss those Dinwiddie, Dlo, Caris days man. Those days were fun. This team is better on paper but its just a group of old nikkas, and KD. This team is a reflection of 2021 Brooklyn. No soul, no identity, just hipster cacs in Canadian Goose coats. :(