7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
For as great as Kyrie was..KD was just as disastrous. Cut into Drummond’s minutes and throw Kessler in there with KD at the 5 when Clax sits. Long series ahead

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Man just can’t trust this team with the defensive mistakes especially late. I have no doubt they win the series just off KD and Kyrie going off. But the lack of size and defense might be tough to overcome at times.

Georgiamuscle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Rise up!
Nash didn’t call a timeout to set his defense and personnel. Mans had Dragic out there :mjlol:

He didn’t call a timeout the possession before when Kai was in trouble and settled for a heave at the basket instead of running an actual play while up 1 with seconds to go :mjlol:

Regardless of the outcome of the season, he gotta go:stopitslime:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is literally the first game I been emotionally invested in all season…god this stings…the fact that we played so poorly for most of the game and STILL could’ve stolen it gives me hope for the next few games tho
If Drummond can’t get 8-10 rebounds a game they need to get LMA who can at least hits some middies. Their both food on D

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps

Like dog, it’s the playoffs. How does this happen?

Makes sense. I’m almost happy we lost because it shows that this team can’t simply out-talent their way to a win. It’s great to have two of the baddest MFs to ever touch a basketball but until we stop making boneheaded errors and do the little things..it won’t matter

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
NO KD with the NBA 2K glitch. He looked like he was stepping in front of a ghost. Who was he guarding?

giphy.webp

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Makes sense. I’m almost happy we lost because it shows that this team can’t simply out-talent their way to a win. It’s great to have two of the baddest MFs to ever touch a basketball but until we stop making boneheaded errors and do the little things..it won’t matter
They gotta take KD off of Tatum and put him back on Horford. Need him on the boards. And take him off the ball on offense. Post ups and coming off screens