7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I don't think you bring back either one the answer is sitting on the bench

It's like last year with Fro then Clax they're letting it play out but at some point Cam is getting those minutes

It's clear Carter isn't an NBA player and I have no idea wtf Suns fans were talking about

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Landry Shamet struggled heavy in the early going of the season last year too. I’d give it another 15 or so before I pull the plug on Carter

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I’m not sold that Cam is the answer, at least right now. So far he’s been a guy that needs 4-5 shots before he finds his rhythm and this ain’t summer league or preseason where he’s afforded that opportunity. I’d send him to LI to gain some confidence and give Edwards a shot.

Either way I wouldn’t expect any real roster changes until the Kyrie situation is settled…and FWIW Scoop B and some other guys who appear to be plugged in with the org have been hinting that he’ll be back soon

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
Harden turned back the clock in the third quarter which is promising. Looked pretty bad in the 4th which was…not.

The people who said LA was washed are idiots but that’s nothing new. James Johnson was great aside from all the missed bunnies

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps

It is the folks on twitter confirmed it.

call me overconfident, but this start to the season has honestly confirmed to me that if they can just get the Big 3 on the court they’re gonna cruise to the chip

That’s been the case since last season. The supernatural curse that surrounds this franchise refuses to let it happen :francis:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I’m not sold that Cam is the answer, at least right now. So far he’s been a guy that needs 4-5 shots before he finds his rhythm and this ain’t summer league or preseason where he’s afforded that opportunity. I’d send him to LI to gain some confidence and give Edwards a shot.

Either way I wouldn’t expect any real roster changes until the Kyrie situation is settled…and FWIW Scoop B and some other guys who appear to be plugged in with the org have been hinting that he’ll be back soon

Kai incoming :lupe:

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

More fuel to the fire depending on your interpretation. A lot of the nets faithful on twitter have noted that she said “she’s looking forward to him rejoining the team” rather than the “who the fukk knows if/when he’s coming back” attitude that they’ve taken thus far

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I never thought he wasn't playing and only needed to prove whatever point that only exists in his own head. I get the premise but when he comes back the same regulations will be in place, plus he's not doing anything to keep raising awareness he's posting Matrix gifs so wtf lol

Ofc you don't like the fact something always seems to be going on opposed to KD/Harden who just hoop but until the org and the team say otherwise they seem fine overall so I never really cared. At least he's not raising hell about losing checks like other folk lol