7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
One strategic thought…we went back to the switch everything defense tonight and it looked as bad as it did early last season. Let Bruce/Bembry/Carter fight over screens while the big contains and live with the results. It’s been effective thus far for a reason

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I caught the first half of the game missed the second half had to handle something but we're still 10-5, 2nd in the East ...KD had a bad game the worst of the year... yet the sky is falling and its over for us. SAS is such a clown

I do agree we gotta do something about the Kyrie situation soon ..that 30+ mill can be used else where.

Since last year been asking for another scoring guard/wing (Nash wont play Cam Thomas and Kyrie is MIA )

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I am smdisgusted with Nash and his lack of adjustments in the 2nd half. He coached like a bytch.

should have had Aldridge playing earlier and just stopped switching. Let Aldridge play drop coverage.

I been screaming for him to play the rookies since earlier in the season because the vets need to feed off that young energy. Kessler Edwards has the 3/D body we need in the lineup. Cam is a scorer off the bench. Play the kids some minutes!! Quality minutes. Griffin, Johnson and Carter stink!

we got killed on the boards by +15 disgraceful

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Harden Mills and LMA was good, KD took the 2nd half off, for as shyt as we were they knew the Cavs didn't have enough to get past.

Carter needs to go, we've seen enough

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The biggest problem they have right now besides missing players is that they don’t have anybody that can play above the rim

no athleticism or energy
Yeah, Blake isn’t energy off the bench anymore. I don’t think he should start. Maybe in that role he can prosper.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
No Claxton No kyrie.

I really want them to play the boy Kessler Edwards at the 3/4. He got bounce defense and a good 3.

No Joe for spacing either. Even when he's on a cold streak, teams still have to keep themselves honest and not leave him open on the perimeter.

Should we call up Mike James or Tyler Johnson?