7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
This is the most Patty has played in his career. He's spent. Because Kyrie's been out for so long he's been the starter pretty much even with Harden handling PG duties earlier. Now with Kyrie full-time, play Cam much more til it's playoff time. Let Patty recharge his batteries a bit.
Eye test feels like Patty's shooting has been ass for a while now

This is crazy to say but the Nets really do need to win out because I don't feel good about that Play In game breh

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Lamarcus back also. He can play pick and pop with Dragic and Kyrie.

Kyrie
Seth
KD
Clax
Aldridge

that’s hard to defend and you not giving up much on the defensive end with Clax and KD being able to switch.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Last night left a bad taste in my mouth:ld:that was an important game and for them to play like that leaves me worried.

Yea it was a back to back, but it was blowout and we sat them in the 4th.

Need to come out with a sense of urgency. From here on out. No excuses.

They didn't have any legs under them. They didn't get back until after 4 AM. You could see from the outset that they were gassed.

Patty Mills is frustrating because he's not asked to do much. Make shots. Wide open ones at that.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
Hope these guys come out with a sense of urgency. I feel as if they feel like teams are just gonna lay down for us cuz of all our talent. It don't work like that.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
kenanandkel-here-it-goes.gif

Bad 1st qtr:francis:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Nets need to turn up the intensity on defense in the second half. Between the second chances and just a lack of attention, where's the urgency?