7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
Just a terrible loss. Coming back from Miami last night, even though the starters didn't play the fourth, had them with no legs out there. Every game is a must win.
Nets have an easy schedule remaining outside of the Bucks while the Hornets have a tough schedule. I wouldn’t worry too much about losing on a back to back.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
KD must be tired. Steve played him the whole 2nd half coming off a back to back.

Claxton should have been out there instead of Drummond in the 4th.

Kessler for the few minutes he was in and guess what Steve plays James Johnson more.

Patty gave us nothing as usual, where was Cam?

Got LA back but didn't play at all.

Nash doesn't get enough criticism. He gets pass cuz of the fukkery that follows this team.

What does Cam bring to the table? He has tunnel vision and doesn't play defense.

Edwards should have played more and Claxton should have saw minutes during that final stretch.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
What does Cam bring to the table? He has tunnel vision and doesn't play defense.

Edwards should have played more and Claxton should have saw minutes during that final stretch.

A scoring punch. Kyrie was off most of the game so we could have used Cam. Plus Patty gives us nothing anyways.

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tough loss, they hit a lot of contested 3s early and got some open ones late when they were tired. Out shot from the 3 point line in such a drastic manner is the main reason why they lost.

The other biggest problem is they let Charlotte dictate the game plan on offense by forcing those passes to Drummond. I think KD and Kyrie had 18 assists combined but their rhythm was off and they basically traded 2s and missed free throws for 3s

Patty giving the nets absolutely nothing offensively is a huge issue

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Even Tim Legler said that Kyrie has to do more because they don't have enough depth (Patty Mills) to help with the scoring and he just didn't have a great night last night. They have Milwaukee and Atlanta this week.

Daps
I’m not worried. What I’ve noticed over the last few weeks is, in order for us to lose, teams have to play out of their minds, the Celtics beat us by 6 with Tatum playing the best game of his life and shooting 20 more free throws than us.

I’d start Simmons at the 5 when he comes back tbh.

Kyrie
Curry
Bruce
KD
Simmons

We would give nikkas hell.

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I’m not worried. What I’ve noticed over the last few weeks is, in order for us to lose, teams have to play out of their minds, the Celtics beat us by 6 with Tatum playing the best game of his life and shooting 20 more free throws than us.

Kyrie
Curry
Bruce
KD
Simmons

Yeah im not mad about the loss.. Kyrie was off and Lamelo was shooting out his mind. Once martin hit that one legged three it was just one of those nights.

It happens.

And patty needs a break. Nash also has to play guys more when others dont have it.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kyrie
Curry
Bruce
KD
Simmons

This is partially because of the starting lineup. With Kai and Seth you’ve got smaller less athletic guards in your starting lineup. They’re not terrible defenders in terms of technique but they’re giving up size and athleticism to alot of backcourts. and that’s not even including when Patty is in the mix.

Nets have to switch or over help on D which leads to either open 3s or less favorable matchups like a center out on the perimeter. Hornets only shot 43% and BKN had way more paint and fast break points but that 3 ball was killer

I’m a broken record at this point but they absolutely NEED like 2 more guys between 6’5-6’9 that can move and shoot this offseason. They can still win this year obviously but that’s the one thing they gotta address

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
This is the most Patty has played in his career. He's spent. Because Kyrie's been out for so long he's been the starter pretty much even with Harden handling PG duties earlier. Now with Kyrie full-time, play Cam much more til it's playoff time. Let Patty recharge his batteries a bit.