7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Such a frustrating 2nd half. Smh so many missed opportunities
They’re probably going to lose this game and it’s mostly due to just not making shots. This team isn’t going to go far. They’ve just had to deal with too much. It’s beating a dead horse but Irving destroyed this team. If I was the Nets, I would have traded Kyrie and kept Harden.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
All of the bigs for BK have sucked tonight, idk how Clax hasn’t gotten any run after what he did Tuesday
That kid must have done something to get benched like this. James Johnson getting more money rea than him is crazy.

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:manny:Refs never gave us a chance.

Nothing we could do.

If I'm the Nets, I'm telling the league to look into the officiating of our games. I know it's cliche but it's getting out of hand now.

I think at some point tonight Miami had 20 fts and we had 5fts.

They shifted the whole game with the suspect calls it's amazing

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I did like how KD looked guarding Bam down the stretch though. Prob should have had him do that sooner. Needed him to hit a couple more down the stretch

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Curry was off tonight
and he can't afford to be on this team.

Highest of keys, this team doesn't shoot much from outside at all, so the concept of surrounding Ben with shooters doesn't match the reality that this team doesn't need him to set up guys who iso their way to the midrange anyway. For it to even look good, Seth and Patty have to have the kind of green light that no other team would give them. Cam Thomas MIGHT mature into that role and then some, but short term, are they gonna put all their eggs into his basket?