7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking Marcus Smart pulling up like Curry. KD and Dragic at the very least need to be back no later than Monday

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just don’t understand Ben being on the team for 2 weeks and not having played a game yet. Saturday needs to be the last game that any healthy players miss. And if KD gets through another practice and is good to go, he needs to be out there too.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Tuned in for the 1st quarter last night, that was all I needed. There's just not much to see without KD, not to mention the rest of the guys out.

Medical updates during the Marks era sucks, and they're not gonna change. I would guess they hold off Saturday for KD/Dragic and take the L, and then plan for the Raptors. Unless they both have great practices and can convince them to play.

As for Ben and Joe, we won't know shyt until they want us to. They keep pushing the decision on Joe's 2nd surgery, which I guess is good in that he's clearly trying to get back. And Ben they'll just keep pushing "ramp up", when Kyrie took less than a week after all season off + COVID. So there's more to that story but they'll never tell us.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Tuned in for the 1st quarter last night, that was all I needed. There's just not much to see without KD, not to mention the rest of the guys out.

Medical updates during the Marks era sucks, and they're not gonna change. I would guess they hold off Saturday for KD/Dragic and take the L, and then plan for the Raptors. Unless they both have great practices and can convince them to play.

As for Ben and Joe, we won't know shyt until they want us to. They keep pushing the decision on Joe's 2nd surgery, which I guess is good in that he's clearly trying to get back. And Ben they'll just keep pushing "ramp up", when Kyrie took less than a week after all season off + COVID. So there's more to that story but they'll never tell us.
Kyrie was practicing and training with the team til he was banned. He was ready to go whereas Ben wasn't expecting to suit up as long as he was a Sixer.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Just don’t understand Ben being on the team for 2 weeks and not having played a game yet. Saturday needs to be the last game that any healthy players miss. And if KD gets through another practice and is good to go, he needs to be out there too.

8PsTGAg.gif