7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I’m having a hard time figuring out how all these pieces are gonna fit together, but the next few weeks are gonna be exciting

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
I’m having a hard time figuring out how all these pieces are gonna fit together, but the next few weeks are gonna be exciting

I hear you but we've needed a backup PG who can initiate the offense since last year. This a big pickup especially since Kyrie can only play in like 8 more games his season as it stands.

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I hear you but we've needed a backup PG who can initiate the offense since last year. This a big pickup especially since Kyrie can only play in like 8 more games his season as it stands.

I definitely love it for the games Kyrie is unavailable. I just think the team is still a bit unbalanced with a bunch of guards with similar skill sets (and weaknesses) and bigs, but very little wings.

Guards:
Kyrie/Dragic/Mills/Curry/Cam/Brown(?)

Bigs:
Drummond/Claxton/Aldridge/Griffin/Johnson

Wings:
KD/Simmons(?)/Harris(?)/Edwards

I guess the biggest thing is figuring out whether Ben will be the guy initiating the offense or if he’ll be used as a secondary playmaker. The rest should work itself out afterwards