7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Game of the year so far. Everyone lent a hand. Except Jevon Carter funky ass.

Knicks fans are in hell. What a garbage ass team.

Cam should get some all rookie team considerations. He was the steak of the draft.

His FG% is up there with the top Rookies in the league. He just hasnt gotten their amount of minutes.

hes been a walking bucket in the month of Feb

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I give Nash shyt sometimes but people gotta realize that since KD went down and Harden been throwing games we’re basically been down our top 6-7 players until the trade and getting LMA back.

Guys like Patty Mills and James Johnson been starting and getting 25+ mins. He’s been having to rely on rookies who’ve been drafted in the back part of the 1st round and the 2nd round

like Seth fukking Curry was a +27 tonight.
I did this the other day too for the first time but it’s crazy how invested I’ve become in this team that I’ve started saying “we”. Hanging out in the spaces after the game and everything.

great bunch of fans

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I did this the other day too for the first time but it’s crazy how invested I’ve become in this team that I’ve started saying “we”. Hanging out in the spaces after the game and everything.

great bunch of fans
I have ALWAYS fukked with Nets fans. I've never really run into dikkhead Nets fans. They're mostly just fans hoping shyt goes right for them. You know how when you see a game live, you might run into a fan of the opposing team and you know he/she is rooting for their squad but they're super chill otherwise? That's basically Nets fans, all the way back to Izod and The Rock. They're the type of fans where if your team's getting their asses kicked by them, they'll try to buy you a drink.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm implementing my one week slander free policy of Nash off the strength of that comeback his half time speech and out coaching thibs in the second half just like I did for Kyrie off that golden state effort.
This is how people get trapped in dysfunctional relationships breh. :francis: Peep the writing on the wall and KIM. Word to Dennis Rodman on white coaches named Steve.