7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Is Kevin Durants Nets career over?:mjtf:
Another leg injury, maybe stuck with Kyrie who can retire or go fukk all anywhere and a Ben Simmons we haven’t seen play since last playoffs
Durant’s face at the all star draft said everything j needed to know

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Iirc, dude is a Pistons fan...

It's easier to talk about teams that could win when yours can't and you don't have a reason to ever care about ball after March, but he is right. I'd hate to see another year of KD wasted but I don't see us winning this year

Joe's done for the year most likely, we never had a chance at consistency with Kyrie in and out, KD has missed a grip and this is basically a new team after the trade.

We did the "if we're healthy" thing last year so it feels empty doing it again but that's what we're left with. We're more balanced and better positioned to win next year. We even have 2 1sts and Joe's contract to get Jerami or somebody else in here to make it happen, there's too much to overcome to win this one tho

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're wishing and hoping the same way you think we are. :camby:
nikkas is 8-21 since Kyrie returned that includes Durant and harden time
If KD makes it to the finals with this team he’s the greatest athlete that ever lived. That’s how low I am on this team, this situation, and how tough the East is about to he