7-11 Permanently closed!!! 2022 Brooklyn Nets Off Season Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
To me i like this team better than wit Harden. Ben Simmons is going to ball the fukk out in the offense. KD and Kyrie can eat. Seth is very valuable. I would be surprised if Nets somehow reach the finals. On Paper

Tim Dripcan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If your team can somehow or some way pull this trade of with a “blow away offer” it will be a good look for your team

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I had a work meeting that started at 1, I knew shyt was gonna pop off right after :russ:

Glad he's gone, Simmons is sitting at home too but I'll take the younger guy and at least he didn't quit during a game :yeshrug: Harden's had the support of the team even during his tantrums, Simmons got thrown under the bus. So now Ben comes under a coach like Nash who for all his faults, will never slander his players.

No Maxey/Thybulle, but Seth as another elite shooter, Drummond is the type of big we'd been missing, and Ben at the minimum is one of the best defenders in the league. And 2 firsts was apparently the max Philly could give so good we got that.

Unfortunate we didn't make any moves, but we can see how this works this season and go into the offseason with picks and players who could be dealt.

Hopefully first game after the ASB we see KD back and Ben make his debut :feedme:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
I had a work meeting that started at 1, I knew shyt was gonna pop off right after :russ:

Glad he's gone, Simmons is sitting at home too but I'll take the younger guy and at least he didn't quit during a game :yeshrug: Harden's had the support of the team even during his tantrums, Simmons got thrown under the bus. So now Ben comes under a coach like Nash who for all his faults, will never slander his players.

No Maxey/Thybulle, but Seth as another elite shooter, Drummond is the type of big we'd been missing, and Ben at the minimum is one of the best defenders in the league. And 2 firsts was apparently the max Philly could give so good we got that.

Unfortunate we didn't make any moves, but we can see how this works this season and go into the offseason with picks and players who could be dealt.

Hopefully first game after the ASB we see KD back and Ben make his debut :feedme:
Naw all he did was quit after the game and for half a season :mjlol: but y’all go head. Just tell that nikka Kevin not to criticize Ben or you’ll hurt his little feelings and he’ll sit out again :mjlol:

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Naw all he did was quit after the game and for half a season :mjlol: but y’all go head. Just tell that nikka Kevin not to criticize Ben or you’ll hurt his little feelings and he’ll sit out again :mjlol:

Enjoy Harden, better hope Embiid never gets hurt or you'll be seeing this. I'm sure Philly will love it :mjlol:

Philly always loves a guy who quits when the going gets tough like Ben did right :troll:

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Enjoy Harden, better hope Embiid never gets hurt or you'll be seeing this. I'm sure Philly will love it :mjlol:

Philly always loves a guy who quits when the going gets tough like Ben did right :troll:

Injuries aside, that’d be bad news for either of us. Kyrie and Kevin ain’t the most healthy nikkas of all time now :francis: so don’t do that. I’m not here to be Miss Cleo and look into the future, ion know bout all that. All imma say is good luck and I hope to see y’all boys in May :mjgrin:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
I’m still not the biggest Drummond fan but I suppose he can fill a role…the center logjam needs to be cleared though.