Reppin
Rise up!
For now:

Kyrie/Mills
Curry/Harris/Cam/Brown
Simmons/Edwards/Bembry
KD/JJ
LMA/Drummond/Blake/Sharpe/Clax

Thybulle would’ve been nice but not having to trade anything but Harden and dumpster juice for those players and two firsts was a win. Let dumb coli nikkas get their hot takes out til the team is able to shut them up. There’s more trades to come and the buyout season as well :mjlit:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
Not a Simmons fan but cant downplay his strenghts...gets us to play faster, another versatile defender and can make plays. Nash can play faster, more cuts etc.

Curry was a great add another player i wanted us to go after for yrs. Drummond a nother big. Addressed some needs for us. Happy about the trade wish we could have gotten Thybulle or Maxey tho.

Lets see what else Marks can do if anything.

Enjoy Philly :mjlol:

:pacspit: Harden

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Not a Simmons fan but cant downplay his strenghts...gets us to play faster, another versatile defender and can make plays. Nash can play faster, more cuts etc.

Curry was a great add another player i wanted us to go after for yrs. Drummond a nother big. Addressed some needs for us. Happy about the trade wish we could have gotten Thybulle or Maxey tho.

:hhh::picard::dwillhuh::deadrose:

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps

Between this and the Sacramento game…fukk that dude. Same guy who was a hero for playing on a torn hammy last year decided to dog it this year