KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Nah my foot is gonna stay on your neck. I see you always posting on here how handsome you are and how often you pull chicks. You dial that back no one trynna hear that shyt. Who are you peacocking for? What you trynna overcompensate for? What's missing in your life? :scust:

Psychology(and common sense) tells us that the fact that you’re so bothered by it actually speaks volumes to how much of a loser in real life YOU are, and does nothing to the defamation of the person you’re hating on. Listen to yourself smh. Youre sitting here projecting your own insecurities onto OP and way too emotionally triggered to do it somewhat discreetly. The fact of the matter is YOU are the one who is missing something in life and it is you who has to come here to compensate. However, you have actually overcompensated. All that pent up anger has you boiling on a Sunday morning going on multiple rants about what someone else chooses to post on a public message board on the Internet. I supposed you’ll be trembling with rage after reading this one. Go outside FFS smh.

Edit: and, negged.

Last edited:
Daps
Psychology(and common sense) tells us that the fact that you’re so bothered by it actually speaks volumes to how much of a loser in real life YOU are, and does nothing to the defamation of the person you’re hating on. Listen to yourself smh. Youre sitting here projecting your own insecurities onto OP and way too emotionally triggered to do it somewhat discreetly. The fact of the matter is YOU are the one who is missing something in life and it is you who has to come here to compensate. However, you have actually overcompensated. All that pent up anger has you boiling on a Sunday morning going on multiple rants about what someone else chooses to post on a public message board on the Internet. I supposed you’ll be trembling with rage after reading this one. Go outside FFS smh.

Ok buddy. You're in your feelings writing that big text wall for nothing. I didn't read that shyt. Negged back.

The True HD

Billionaire
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Loudy | 🇯🇲
Breh you gotta pursue!!! Nikkas be tryna be TOO cool sometimes, I get caught up myself till I think about how short Life n the pursuit is.... was walking through the mall n a bald baddie w a fatty passed me n I threw a comment out that she responded to, then asked her if she single n got a yes, so now I'm hand rubbing.... there was another nikka following us, she goes into a womens clothing store n I just keep walking, but homie slid in n was chopping it up w her.... prob got the digits cuz he ain't leave out for a min. That's when I was like damn, if u want it u gonna get in the paint for it till u score or she goaltend (u get confidence points always for shooting)..... gotta read the signs but if she giving you play don't eject yaself or reject yaself on her behalf.....

Sn: her bald ass was waiting on her uncle to give her a haircut in the mall.... I went n got one cuz I was gonna go back n flex on her but soon as I got it I was immediately outta her league hahaha, bagged a shorty shortly after. Rejection should make nikkas go harder sometimes

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Shut the fukk up

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Honestly, you could have called her over but sometimes, its just a fleeting moment of mutual attraction and that's cool, too. To this day, one of the sexiest experiences I ever had didn't even have physical contact and was pretty much me and a chick I'd never seen on campus, eye fukking in the lobby of my residence hall. It's actually funny how the eyes often express emotion better than words.

She was petite. Cute. Sort of reminded me of Aaliyah looking back at it. Happened with about four or so days left in the year, so that was a guaranteed one nighter. I absolutely, 100% would have waited around that corner for her at the elevator if my gf at the time wasn't literally posted up in my bed in my dorm room watching 'Merlin' & waiting on me to get back with her sausage, egg & cheese from Denny's. :russ:

Swear this was me & this random chick I saw 2 weeks ago & I agree. She walks up on me & we take an elevator together but before we got on it I saw how sexy she was. Normally I'd initiate some convo or banter but when we locked eyes on the elevator & she straight up eye fuked me :mjlol: The sexual tension was so damn thick & I hadn't felt that instant physical connection with a chick in a minute either. It TOTALLY threw me off my game inside because I didn't say a word but reciprocated & looking her up & down & then looking at her lips which she did the EXACT same thing back. It felt like time stood still in that moment but before I even noticed she was getting off the elevator looking at me & smiling. It took me a few seconds after the infatuation passed to even realize I didn't even ask for her damn number. As I'm typing this I'm getting pissed at myself for not shooting my shot lol