Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
breh Im tryna catch all these chics like Pokemon. :wow:The reason I made this thread. Tryna find a way to get chics even when it's in "impossible" situations like this :wow:

Well you should've walked the 10 paces and shot your shot.

When you're hot you're hot...who gives a fukk if you miss one.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Honestly, you could have called her over but sometimes, its just a fleeting moment of mutual attraction and that's cool, too. To this day, one of the sexiest experiences I ever had didn't even have physical contact and was pretty much me and a chick I'd never seen on campus, eye fukking in the lobby of my residence hall. It's actually funny how the eyes often express emotion better than words.

She was petite. Cute. Sort of reminded me of Aaliyah looking back at it. Happened with about four or so days left in the year, so that was a guaranteed one nighter. I absolutely, 100% would have waited around that corner for her at the elevator if my gf at the time wasn't literally posted up in my bed in my dorm room watching 'Merlin' & waiting on me to get back with her sausage, egg & cheese from Denny's. :russ:

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't get me wrong... I ain't an incel like most of the brehs on this site.

I approach women all the time.

I just dont approach EVERY woman that throws me choosing signals. for example, I was in the gas station tonight and this dark chocolate sista in a nurse uniform kept throwing me that :shaq:

she was in line at one register and I was in line at another

I finished up before her and went outside and pumped my gas. Keep in mind, this is a Saturday night in the hood, so the gas station was packed

I'm pumping my gas, see shorty walk out (her and her friend) and go and get in their car. She throws me another look, but I'm literally on the other side of the gas station

by the time I finish pumping, they're already starting to drive off, and when they drive by, they come close to my car and shorty gives me one more look as they drive off into the distance

why didn't I shoot my shot? I didn't see any avenue to do so. if she was closer to me, I would've spoke. If her car was parked next to mine while I was pumping, I would've spoke.

but at no time were we close by one another, and for me to get up next to her, I definitely would have had to go out of my way

but now afterwards, I'm sitting here horny and lonely on this Sat night (my chic ain't here) and I honestly feel like I should've shot my shot anyways.

Brehs who get girls (not the chicless, fearful incels) but the brehs who actually get women

what do y'all do in these types of situations when the chic is never within your actual physical range but she still choosin up on you?
In your scenario I wouldn’t have shot a shot either so I agree with what you did. You’d look lame as hell chasin her in her car to say something. That’s just my opinion though