68% of the women on The Coli would sleep with Rick Ross. Does this motivate you?

GoldTeef

Sarranid Bleu
Daps
Reppin
Fooglies
No, because most of the women on thecoli are ugly :yeshrug:

The only thing that motivates me is seeing another man my age doing better than me.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Actually they aren't b/c 60% of black women aren't fat like you said.

They use bmi to calculate obesity and it is not accurate, especially if you're using it on black women. They leave lots of factors out when calculating using bmi.

Top 10 Reasons Why The BMI Is Bogus

Black women carry their weight defferently than white and other women. I've seen lots of "overweight" according to bmi black women who have flat stomachs and don't even look fat. They have more muscle & fat in the ass, thighs and hips.

I go by "If your stomach is flat, you are not fat" lol.

Idk the number of bird heauxs or women who prefer fat guys. I'm pretty sure it's less that 50%. It's probably between 30-40.

The statistics show that 57% of black women are "Obese", and that 82% of black women are "Overweight".

I understand the flaws of BMI studies and it's classification of "Overweight", but I'd argue that it's very rare for a woman to come in at "Obese" and not be chunky. Combine that with the portion of women that are classified as "Overweight" and actually look it, I'd take the number of chubby chicks around the 55%-60%.

A woman that is 5'5" 155 would not be considered obese according to the BMI. Now that is thick but obviously some girls can make it look good. She'd have to get to 180 to be considered obese. Very few women can come in at 5'5" 180 and not look overweight.

sean998

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But will the numbers still be the same if Ross was bagging groceries at Walmart??
It's obviously less the aesthetics, more the money and fame.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Chick i used to talk to said that she thought Rick Ross was "sexy" awhile back. Definantly motivates you that its more than just looks
I knew one too. She was skinny like a #2 pencil and couldnt take d at all. She liked to cuddle though.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
100% OP fix your thread title

Like i said, google analytics dont factor in what they would do if he offered to trick

90 percent would let him hit missionary and risk crushing their bones for a designer purse.

Kobes shot is back.

Steve Harvey might get pulled off of television for being a fukking dullard.

And the goat poster @houston911 is blessing us with classic threads and immaculate hairlines.

I asked Jesus Claus for Black Excellence this Christmas and he delivered.

:blessed::ohlawd::whew::salute:

Bro i went to see kobe...i damn near rushed the court and begged him to bless us with another year. Hes been killing :banderas:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
i saw this on the front page n had to log in just 2 say NO TF I WOULDNT, fucc officer ricky with his turning his imagination n2 real life, niccas lives in a dream world....wait now im kinda jealous but i still wouldnt fucc with him tho, i just dont like him as a person i think he gone go on my hate list

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like i said, google analytics dont factor in what they would do if he offered to trick

90 percent would let him hit missionary and risk crushing their bones for a designer purse.

Bro i went to see kobe...i damn near rushed the court and begged him to bless us with another year. Hes been killing :banderas:

Now we go at it about Kobe and Timmy respectfully but bruh you 100% right....:salute: