68% of the women on The Coli would sleep with Rick Ross. Does this motivate you?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
i pop molly casually, that shyt won't work on me :ahh:
raw

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
Well considering the obesity rate for BW is 57%.
And lets say 30% of women would fukk a fat guy (conservative estimate)
And another 35-40% are "bird heauxs" (way conservative according to the coli).

Adjusting for the overlap, I'd say the real number is closer to 80%:troll:
Fat nikkas eating outchea:lupe:

Actually they aren't b/c 60% of black women aren't fat like you said.

They use bmi to calculate obesity and it is not accurate, especially if you're using it on black women. They leave lots of factors out when calculating using bmi.

BMI (body mass index), which is based on the height and weight of a person, is an inaccurate measure of body fat content and does not take into account muscle mass, bone density, overall body composition, and racial and sex differences, say researchers from the Perelman School of Medicine, University of Pennsylvania.
Top 10 Reasons Why The BMI Is Bogus

Black women carry their weight defferently than white and other women. I've seen lots of "overweight" according to bmi black women who have flat stomachs and don't even look fat. They have more muscle & fat in the ass, thighs and hips.

I go by "If your stomach is flat, you are not fat" lol.

Idk the number of bird heauxs or women who prefer fat guys. I'm pretty sure it's less that 50%. It's probably between 30-40.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Ross was pulling decent chicks before he became famous, tho.

Baby moms was a solid 7.

His persona may be polarizing, I haven't heard too much negativity from those that have worked with him. I can see him having some game when it comes to the ladies.

Big dudes like B.I.G. are Ross can pull some nice joints. They may not be able to pull every chick, but they get enough play to do well.

You can tell Ross is extremely charasmatic and has an AMAZING mouthpiece. I enjoy his interviews immensely. I wouldnt be surprised at all if he pulled top-notch women before the fame

JudgeJoeForilla

Richest Broke Ni99a You'll Never Meet
Daps
I think it's safe to say almost all women on the coli would sleep with rick ross and about 90 percent of black women in the world would.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
You gentlemen should post Rick Ross picture on the smash or pass on lipstickalley, so we in lipstickalley can all have a good laugh.:lolbron:

As far as looks Rick Ross is definitely not this.

11821874_1641843162730868_2146538803_n.jpg

ALO-074359.jpg

If they both walk in a room full of women (if Rick Ross was not famous) Most of the women attention would be focus on the first guy regardless of "race". Rick probably has a good personality(maybe) charismatic, but he has to work for it since his appearance is not all that appealing or good to look at, he look like a typical "joe". Whereas the other gentleman does not have to work for it much in comparison to Rick, since he obvious has the looks, although he could be a bloody 'a$$hole'.

Life is not fair, but not everyone has it. That is why God made each individual unique in there own way.

LOL

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
If they both walk in a room full of women (if Rick Ross was not famous) Most of the women attention would be focus on the first guy regardless of "race". Rick probably has a good personality(maybe) charismatic, but he has to work for it since his appearance is not all that appealing or good to look at, he look like a typical "joe". Whereas the other gentleman does not have to work for it much in comparison to Rick, since he obvious has the looks, although he could be a bloody 'a$$hole'.

Life is not fair, but not everyone has it. That is why God made each individual unique in there own way.

LOL

Bigger guys are going to have it tougher but with the right game, wardrobe, and maybe some social connections, they can still pull nice looking women. They probably won't run through a bunch of instagram models but they can get some decent joints. The women signing up solely for casual sex might be subpar, but they definitely pull some nice girlfriends, and then feast on exes if they want a quick nut.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
The unattractive guy is going to have it tougher but with the right game, wardrobe, and maybe some social connections, they can still pull nice looking women. They probably won't run through a bunch of instagram models but they can get some decent joints. The women signing up solely for casual sex might be subpar, but they definitely pull some nice girlfriends, and then feast on exes if they want a quick nut.

Not to be a bloody bytch, but lets keep it honest. Rewritten your statement.

You can be fat and still have a attractive face, Rick Ross does not have that.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
To answer the question Yes his success with women and in his career does motivate me as a fellow big man. On the other hand most of the women in this thread are really sh*tting on Rick's looks even with his fame and money. The money might not be enough of an attraction for some women these days.
distraught-man-300x199.jpg

Last edited:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
not even my type and I know his family...still not interested