65 year old preacher defends marrying a 21 year old.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
cheering-snorks.gif

when she get her pap smear....and the doctor see's a whole army of snorkles...:russ:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's the 21 year old that needs to defend this decision.

We all know you not in love with some 65 year old man, these relationships are always predatory. and a feeble elderly old man aint doing forcing a 21 year old to do shyt.

This Anna nicole Smith shyt.

Crazy how people see this in reverse and act like she is the victim and not the victimizer
Sorry, breh, but you shouldn't be entering into relationships with vulnerable young parishioners, especially as the dean of the church school.

Former church member says pastor is 'a predator'​

In announcing their engagement, Reed and Jordan Goodlett said their marriage was God’s plan. But people close to the families suggest that Goodlett was pressured, telling me that she expressed reservations and made efforts to call the wedding off both the day before and the day of. They believe that she ultimately succumbed to pressure from Reed and her father, a musician on the church payroll.

A picture on the church website and a Facebook page shows the two smiling happily. A screenshot of a Facebook post attributed to Jordan Goodlett, which was sent to me by a source, says she had second thoughts but married of her free will and "I'm moving forward and having faith in God every step of the way." It concludes, "My last name is REED now."

Though the wedding was in November, many people affiliated with the church were prompted to speak up after a former church member, Jazmn Napier, took to Facebook, using a pseudonym, to call Reed “a predator masking himself as a man of God.” She accused him of using his power and privilege as a pastor to groom a teenager for marriage.

Napier was among several people who told me that, a few years earlier, Reed told the congregation he'd be taking Goodlett under his wing for special attention as she was struggling with the impending divorce of her parents. They also said that she spent time in his home and on outings with him from about age 16 and that he bought her a car as a graduation gift.

She was 16. He used her emotions at a time when she was going through an unstable family situation to take advantage of her.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Sorry, breh, but you shouldn't be entering into relationships with vulnerable young parishioners, especially as the dean of the church school.

She was 16. He used her emotions and her unstable family situation to take advantage of her.
I agree. I was of the assumption she was 21 as the thread stated. A 21 year old entering into relationship with and 60+ years is predatory to me. But the on the 21 year old. Him grooming a 16 year old, and still being with her when she turns 21 is clearly predatory on his part though.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
:scust: old geezers praying on young women.
tried to tell boys...

preachers the only ones

to tell a broad wha she like to hear...

get em on their knees

and get %10 of their earnings once a week..in front of their man...no question ask ...pastor will have him doing it ....

Prayin
Immediately
Makes
Profit

hellllllllllllllo
7GQp.gif

Last edited:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
This is why you don't let your young daughters around grown men and let them play that mentor and 'listen to the tea, bestie' game. These negroes get these young girls isolated, listen to all of their troubles and learn all of their triggers and strike

Cats need to stop worshipping pastors. Pastor is not Jesus. He's a man with charisma and some understanding of the Bible. Doesn't mean he's good because the Bible tells you there are a lot of demons disguised as ministers of righteousness.

2 Corinthians 11:
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

If Pastor is talking about some one on one alone mentorship with your 16 year old daughter or inviting her to his house without you, it's time to possibly expose this dude and/or leave that church if they don't oust him.

shopthatwrecks

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
This is why you don't let your young daughters around grown men and let them play that mentor and 'listen to the tea, bestie' game. These negroes get these young girls isolated, listen to all of their troubles and learn all of their triggers and strike

Cats need to stop worshipping pastors. Pastor is not Jesus. He's a man with charisma and some understanding of the Bible. Doesn't mean he's good because the Bible tells you there are a lot of demons disguised as ministers of righteousness.

2 Corinthians 11:
13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

If Pastor is talking about some one on one alone mentorship with your 16 year old daughter or inviting her to his house without you, it's time to possibly expose this dude and/or leave that church if they don't oust him.
bet she fixin shug avery's breakfast