65 year old preacher defends marrying a 21 year old.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
It's the 21 year old that needs to defend this decision.

We all know you not in love with some 65 year old man, these relationships are always predatory. and a feeble elderly old man aint doing forcing a 21 year old to do shyt.

This Anna nicole Smith shyt.

Crazy how people see this in reverse and act like she is the victim and not the victimizer

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps

We all know you not in love with some 65 year old man, these relationships are always predatory.

Crazy how people see this in reverse and act like she is the victim and not the victimizer
:francis: He's black...that's why they immediately point the finger at him.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
People give preachers a pass for anything :mjlol:

We all know you not in love with some 65 year old man, these relationships are always predatory. and a feeble elderly old man aint doing forcing a 21 year old to do shyt.

While this is :scust: there's not really a victim here

They are both consenting adults. I'm sure she's just after the bag but it's not like she forced him to marry her (or vice versa). Also 65 isn't really elderly.

DON MA MA

Midnight
Daps
Reppin
TEXAS
21 is too old to be treating them like the "groomed" at that age they are the ones doing the grooming with an age gap like that.
From my knowledge when this first hit the internet she wasn't 21 when they got married. She was 2 days out of being 18. Her mother's side was saying they were planning for her to go to college and everything. Her father gave them his blessing before she turned 18.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
At 65, if anyone is taking advantage them she is the one "taking advantage " of him.

More power to them tho. They're both adults.
If you act as a supposed faith mentor while she's young and then suddenly enter a relationship with her when she turns 18, there is some grooming involved.

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
Listening to all the women clapping, u can tell many of those women past or even now own households are fukked up with ex cons, thieves, crooks , con men laying up in they crib

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If you act as a supposed faith mentor while she's young and then suddenly enter a relationship with her when she turns 18, there is some grooming involved.
You guys didn't mention that. Thread said she was 21. Yeah with that context i would say she was groomed.