600k without power in Dallas after severe storm, disaster declarations, recovery expected to take days... live in Texas brehs

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I think we’ve lost this battle against global warming, buckle up because it’s just going to get worse
Definitely. Storms are going to continue to get stronger and stronger along with more tornadoes popping up.

The unfortunate part about it is that a lot of houses aren't built with interior basements and going to the nearest shelter like a school doesn't help either because they're in the path as well.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
My power never goes out even when we had the big storm a few weeks ago here in Houston. I'm good. Hope yall make it out there in Dallas.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
He blacked out on the porch right now dripping sweat. Hope My @Buddy is ok and survives hell.
Preciate it but nah, I'm coolin. It's way too early in the season for that. It's honestly great weather right now, the circumstance is just fukking it up. Our power grid might be shyt but we're at least built for the heat down here :ahh:

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
the mayor dont have a lick of sense.. the judge was making all the calls during covid...lol

Vt-C30e-_400x400.jpg
who gone listen to not the momma barkley
Breh looks like he smells like Ritz crackers and after shave.

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Damn, sorry to hear that for all those out in TX.
I get nervous as hell anytime there is a threat of extreme weather out here in NY because I never know how damaged my house can get.
Just gotta expect the unexpected at this point with the weather regardless of what political party runs your state.