600k without power in Dallas after severe storm, disaster declarations, recovery expected to take days... live in Texas brehs

ROBEEZYKILLA

the coli soulja
Daps
Reppin
dallas,tx
Luckily my power didn't go off(stay in garland) but goddamn shyt sounded like a hurricane this morning tree branches everywhere on the road as well ...local quicktrip had no power so couldn't put gas and a lot of stop lights were all fukked up off and not working and twisted and I seen windows in buildings all cracked all over downtown lot of fences got destroyed here in my neighborhood shyt crazy

Last edited:

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Feels like Governor Abbott has been constantly talking about how the Texas doesn't give a shyt what the federal government says, while also constantly begging for the federal government to help Texas out.
I swear I see a wheelchair complex in so much of his moves...

"Get off me dammit!! I'm paralyzed, not helpless. I CAN DO IT MYSELF!!! :damn:"

:hula: *can't do it himself* :hula:

"What the fukk are you waiting on? :gucci: Can't you see I'm PARALYZED :what: HELP ME you piece of shyt"

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
Maybe Texas should join their power grid to America's.

I hope the Dallas weather is cool such that air conditioning is not needed this week.

Are we blaming global warming for this, brehs?

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
At this point I don’t know how anybody in Texas is out there without a generator. I have literally no faith in the electrical grid out there.
Generators aren’t cheap and all the infrastructure in the world doesn’t mean anything with how stronger storms and tornadoes are getting

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coming up on 12 hours :francis: Thank God I was too occupied to do my normal grocery shopping
Screenshot-20240528-173807-Chrome.jpg
At least your phone still works and you can post on the coli, without the coli I would be so lost

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah you can tell which posters are used to living in areas with tornadoes and severe weather and which ones aren't.

The answer isn't as simple as they're making it out to be and not just a Texas or red state thing.
I think we’ve lost this battle against global warming, buckle up because it’s just going to get worse