60 Minutes: the guy who killed bin Laden has a fake face

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
DEVGRU (what the general public calls Seal Team Six) are definitely some of the world's elite, but there are plenty of well trained, well equipped and well experienced units in the world.

The problem with this operation is there are too many holes in it. The famous picture of the "Situation Room" with Obama, Biden, etc. has been proven to be a staged photo. Completely contrived. The horrible excuse for not showing "Osama"'s body, the proximity of the "compound" with the Pakistani intelligence agency, just a whole ton of bullshyt that makes no sense.

The day he was "killed" was disgusting. Just typical bullshyt to ensure the false narrative of 9/11 was fulfilled and perpetuated. Definitely was ashamed of how easily our country's citizens eat this shyt up.
We got a conspiracy waco here folks. Where is this proof that the situation room pic was fake?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This whole thing is :mindblown:

Since when does a commando who was part of the biggest "military operation" be so brazen.

Something's not right here. ::merchant:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We got a conspiracy waco here folks. Where is this proof that the situation room pic was fake?

It's spelled whacko btw.

Now before you spout off ad hominem nonsense, maybe you'll learn something. There are numerous visual abnormalities in the photograph, but besides that, the Pentagon has no archived evidence the raid ever even took place. No photos, no videos, nothing, a picture like this would be extremely classified and would never be released. The only reason for doing so is so people like you would be manipulated into believing a contrived story. The timing of the operation did not make sense either. They claimed (Obama, SecDef Gates, Clinton, Biden, etc.) they watched the raid live, well the problem is that is impossible considering the SEALs stopped their video feed 40 minutes before the raid even occurred.

The Whitehouse also changed their official story numerous times and their excuses for doing so were pathetic.

Also isn't it funny that 22 members of the SEAL team that "killed" Osama all mysteriously died in a helicopter crash only a month later, flying on a National Guard helicopter? Sure, that makes sense.

But yeah, I'm the whacko, even though the Pentagon claims there is no visual or documented evidence of this raid ever taking place, no photographs, no DNA saved, nothing, even though Osama Bin Laden was supposedly one of the biggest symbolic victories in American counter-intelligence and military history.

The White House has literally told the American public to take an official story despite not providing a single shred of evidence.

Look it up for yourself if you don't believe me.

iPod Raheem 2.0

D, mother****er, D.
Daps
Reppin
Event Staff Correctional Facility
It's spelled whacko btw.

Now before you spout off ad hominem nonsense, maybe you'll learn something. There are numerous visual abnormalities in the photograph, but besides that, the Pentagon has no archived evidence the raid ever even took place. No photos, no videos, nothing, a picture like this would be extremely classified and would never be released. The only reason for doing so is so people like you would be manipulated into believing a contrived story. The timing of the operation did not make sense either. They claimed (Obama, SecDef Gates, Clinton, Biden, etc.) they watched the raid live, well the problem is that is impossible considering the SEALs stopped their video feed 40 minutes before the raid even occurred.

The Whitehouse also changed their official story numerous times and their excuses for doing so were pathetic.

Also isn't it funny that 22 members of the SEAL team that "killed" Osama all mysteriously died in a helicopter crash only a month later, flying on a National Guard helicopter? Sure, that makes sense.

But yeah, I'm the whacko, even though the Pentagon claims there is no visual or documented evidence of this raid ever taking place, no photographs, no DNA saved, nothing, even though Osama Bin Laden was supposedly one of the biggest symbolic victories in American counter-intelligence and military history.

The White House has literally told the American public to take an official story despite not providing a single shred of evidence.

:whew::whoo:

Somebody prove this man wrong. I'll wait. :myman:

tumblr_lmury6Y5jc1qbjcuj.gif

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
no way that book would get published or would he appear on 60 minutes without the governments ok

ComputersPutin

All Star
Daps
no way that book would get published or would he appear on 60 minutes without the governments ok

The same government that had its military pilots on 60 mins shytting on their planes and saying how they got relieved of duties for not flying in a plane that was safety hazard.

Its obvious dude isn't a Seal anymore...it is what it is. All they could do is kill him lol

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Great interview...I caught it on the website rather than TV due to the Packers 9ers game :smugdraper:

I see some are posting food for thought on here, and I agree with some of it. Something seems off, it's hard to believe that this guy could get published and have interviews without the Feds consent.

60 minutes has done a few of these this year with Harry Crumpton the ex-CIA Op (great book btw) and the other guy Jose Rodriguez and they all needed agency approval.

I don't know how this guy was able to over step this. Maybe in some sort of underground, black market publishing...but the shyt is a top seller on BnB, Kindle etc. I don't know, but I think something is up about that.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's spelled whacko btw.

Now before you spout off ad hominem nonsense, maybe you'll learn something. There are numerous visual abnormalities in the photograph, but besides that, the Pentagon has no archived evidence the raid ever even took place.
Name them

No photos, no videos, nothing, a picture like this would be extremely classified and would never be released.
:mindblown: at this non-sensial speculation, why would this photo "never be released"????

The only reason for doing so is so people like you would be manipulated into believing a contrived story. The timing of the operation did not make sense either. They claimed (Obama, SecDef Gates, Clinton, Biden, etc.) they watched the raid live, well the problem is that is impossible considering the SEALs stopped their video feed 40 minutes before the raid even occurred.
And your source is? You seem to be claiming the raid never occurred yet, you apparently cite "official" sources to come to some conclusions. Doesn't make sense.:beli:

If this was a made up story why would they "change their official story numerous times"? Point out these changes.

"None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan."
22 from Seal Team 6--Unit that Got Bin Laden--Among 30 Troops Killed in Attack on U.S. Chopper | cnsnews.com

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
It's spelled whacko btw.

Thanks for not answering my question. I asked for proof and you just typed some stuff without providing the proof, and then tell me to look it up. :what:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great interview...I caught it on the website rather than TV due to the Packers 9ers game :smugdraper:

I see some are posting food for thought on here, and I agree with some of it. Something seems off, it's hard to believe that this guy could get published and have interviews without the Feds consent.

60 minutes has done a few of these this year with Harry Crumpton the ex-CIA Op (great book btw) and the other guy Jose Rodriguez and they all needed agency approval.

I don't know how this guy was able to over step this. Maybe in some sort of underground, black market publishing...but the shyt is a top seller on BnB, Kindle etc. I don't know, but I think something is up about that.

Because this man is just an asset to perpetuate the narrative.

For example, recently there was a marine arrested recently for criticizing the govt. in a public forum: The case of Brandon Raub: Can the government detain you over Facebook posts? | Washington Times Communities

That book "No Easy Day" is a complete fairy tale put out by the govt. The aforementioned author I mentioned in the first paragraph was detained and arrested and his book was ordered to be destroyed and not sold.

Now why would the federal govt. let someone without permission reveal classified information about a raid without any detainment, vetting, etc.

Fox News reported the govt. was upset and frustrated that this classified information was revealed in this "No Easy Day" book but nothing has been done about. No cease and desist order, no nothing. So it's obvious that they wanted to make it like this book really has some secret shyt in it that the govt would take offense to so the public would buy that the content in the book is really insightful.

As far as the interview the with "SEAL" it does not match up with the official story as provided by the White House. Eyewitnesses also claim that the helicopter crash this "SEAL" describes exploded after they loaded people into it. His story doesn't match up with the official tale. Like i've said, too many holes in the official explanation.

Also, there is no way to prove the validity of his claims whatsoever. For all we know, the man being interviewed is a CIA asset (just like Osama was for 20 years btw).

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thanks for not answering my question. I asked for proof and you just typed some stuff without providing the proof, and then tell me to look it up. :what:

Did you read my post or did you just skim through it?

THERE IS NO PROOF. NOTHING.

The absence of any evidence whatsoever means it is impossible to neither disprove nor prove anything that we were provided.

You and the rest of the American public deserves an actual explanation, but you were fed a complete lie.

I'll spoon feed you this time:

Prison Planet.com » Staged: White House

The Slippery Story of the bin Laden Kill - Garance Franke-Ruta - The Atlantic

White House changes Osama bin Laden account - Josh Gerstein and Matt Negrin - POLITICO.com

I'm going to the gym now, but I look forward to hearing from you later.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Because this man is just an asset to perpetuate the narrative.

For example, recently there was a marine arrested recently for criticizing the govt. in a public forum: The case of Brandon Raub: Can the government detain you over Facebook posts? | Washington Times Communities

That book "No Easy Day" is a complete fairy tale put out by the govt. The aforementioned author I mentioned in the first paragraph was detained and arrested and his book was ordered to be destroyed and not sold.

Now why would the federal govt. let someone without permission reveal classified information about a raid without any detainment, vetting, etc.

Fox News reported the govt. was upset and frustrated that this classified information was revealed in this "No Easy Day" book but nothing has been done about. No cease and desist order, no nothing. So it's obvious that they wanted to make it like this book really has some secret shyt in it that the govt would take offense to so the public would buy that the content in the book is really insightful.

As far as the interview the with "SEAL" it does not match up with the official story as provided by the White House. Eyewitnesses also claim that the helicopter crash this "SEAL" describes exploded after they loaded people into it. His story doesn't match up with the official tale. Like i've said, too many holes in the official explanation.

Also, there is no way to prove the validity of his claims whatsoever. For all we know, the man being interviewed is a CIA asset (just like Osama was for 20 years btw).

You make a pretty strong case. I do remember the detainment of the marine who spoke against the government a while back (via facebook I believe) and he was disciplined. Then there was also that guy in the military who leaked info to wikileaks Julian Assange and he was detained.

And I think I slightly remember hearing that the chopper was destroyed prior to taking Osama out due to the damage.

But overall it is strange that they would allow classified information to leak like this. The guy basically provided a blueprint, step by step guided tour of how everything went down without any serious legal consequences. Pretty strange imo

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
The same government that had its military pilots on 60 mins shytting on their planes and saying how they got relieved of duties for not flying in a plane that was safety hazard.

Its obvious dude isn't a Seal anymore...it is what it is. All they could do is kill him lol

that different.

he is supposedly revealing top secret information which they say could compromise national security.......

that nikka wouldnt have been able to release a hand written copy of this book let alone a mass printed one if this government didnt allow it

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name them

:mindblown: at this non-sensial speculation, why would this photo "never be released"????

And your source is? You seem to be claiming the raid never occurred yet, you apparently cite "official" sources to come to some conclusions. Doesn't make sense.:beli:

If this was a made up story why would they "change their official story numerous times"? Point out these changes.

"None of the 22 SEAL personnel killed in the crash were part of the team that killed bin Laden in a May raid in Pakistan."
22 from Seal Team 6--Unit that Got Bin Laden--Among 30 Troops Killed in Attack on U.S. Chopper | cnsnews.com

I'll be back later, but I'll adress these points briefly.

In regards to the visual abnormalities:

just google search "situation room photo fake"

You'll get some results on that. Understand however, that photo being edited means nothing, I could care less if some did photoshop it, but the point is, the photo was indeed doctored, but again, that is not an important point in regards to this entire event.

In regards to why this photo would never be released:

This photo would be extremely classified. The only reason it would be released: it was leaked on purpose. The reason for doing so would be for PR for re-election. Remember, the Bin Laden raid is a major point Obama will be running on in November.

As far as the raid not being telecast live and the white house changin its story: Osama bin Laden dead: Blackout during raid on bin Laden compound - Telegraph

(there's way more, but I'm short on time here so hopefully that will suffice)

And as far as none of those SEALs being in the crash, it's entirely possible, but we may never know what really happens.

Covert operators are constantly killed and their deaths are written off as accidents. There are over 1500 operators in DEVGRU, so it is indeed possible.

However, the timing of that crash and the fact that SEAL operators were flying on a National Guard Chinook doesn't make any sense. It is rare that they would travel on a single craft of that size for such an operation, again, it just seems odd.

I will be back later if you have further retorts, queries, etc., but I'm short on time right now.

If you're still curious I encourage that you research this information on your own. The internet is a powerful tool.