6 Reasons Men Won't Commit - Classic Tariq Nasheed -

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
http://ia700405.us.archive.org/27/items/MackLessonsRadioShow272/macklessons272.mp3

10:53 minute mark is where he starts getting into the topic
14.00 he starts the countdown

6. Easy access to sex. Slores have driven the price of sex down so low. 40$ in the stripclub. Men don't have to be in a commited relationship like back in the day. A lot slores out here.

5. Guys don't want to be rape financially. Divorce and Child Support Settlements are harsh on men.

4. Too many women, with too much baggage.

3. Men don't have the social pressure to get married. No biological clock.

2. A lot of dudes just like to have the option of smashing different chicks without any guilt or drama. Player stage.

1. A lot of women don't really give men an incentive for a man commit to them. A lot of women don't bring much to the table. At least not enough for a man to give up all his jumpoffs and ex's. Women don't cook and clean or do all of the thing the women did back in the day. Alot of women aren't taking care of themselves. Eating too much, not working out, tattoos, etc.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sadly as a man why would you commit to most of these women they offer nothing.

They offer nothing.
Most prostitutes are even cleaner than the reg woken out there as they get pap smears and std tests regularly.

I can cook and clean for myself, most women offer nothing but their looks which decay, the hottest women have a shelf life of like 15 years, avg chicks even less. Women are the cheapest creatures on earth so dual income yeah right.

Also the big thing is the routine, after awhile only so much places you can go, the game, the movie, the museum etc. it gets stale and redundant

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBSj3DUI2to&feature=related"]Wisdom From Clint Eastwood - YouTube[/ame]

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah It's Funny When These Females Wonder Why No One Wants Them

I Always Laugh When A Female Says With Pride "I Dont Do The Cooking And Cleaning Thing" As If It's Something To Be Proud Of

There's bytches Out Here In Their 20's That Can Barely Do Laundry

Big Ole Gut, Tacky Tattoos, And A shytty Job

Thinking They're A fukking Catch :laugh:

Not Saying Every Female Has To Be Some Dimed Out Super Woman But They Know Some Dudes Are So Thirsty For p*ssy They Figure They Dont Have To Put In Any Effort

Being Thirsty For p*ssy And Looking At You Like Your Dope Wifey Material Are 2 Different Things

Chicks Get Gassed Thinking Cuz Theres A Bunch Of Guys That Wanna fukk Her That She Has Her shyt Together

Those The Ones That Be On FB And twitter Crying About Being Single

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps

I Always Laugh When A Female Says With Pride "I Dont Do The Cooking And Cleaning Thing" As If It's Something To Be Proud Of

Not Saying Every Female Has To Be Some Dimed Out Super Woman But They Know Some Dudes Are So Thirsty For p*ssy They Figure They Dont Have To Put In Any Effort

Being Thirsty For p*ssy And Looking At You Like Your Dope Wifey Material Are 2 Different Things

Chicks Get Gassed Thinking Cuz Theres A Bunch Of Guys That Wanna fukk Her That She Has Her shyt Together

realist shyt u ever wrote lol

TMillzy

Pro
Daps
90 percent of women have nothing to offer besides their looks/body.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

"women can't tell the difference between guys who want to commit and guys who just want sex"

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
http://ia700405.us.archive.org/27/items/MackLessonsRadioShow272/macklessons272.mp3

6. Easy access to sex. Slores have driven the price of sex down so low. 40$ in the stripclub. Men don't have to be in a commited relationship like back in the day. A lot slores out here.

5. Guys don't want to be rape financially. Divorce and Child Support Settlements are harsh on men.

2. A lot of dudes just like to have the option of smashing different chicks without any guilt or drama. Player stage.

1. A lot of women don't really give men an incentive for a man commit to them. A lot of women don't bring much to the table. At least not enough for a man to give up all his jumpoffs and ex's. Women don't cook and clean or do all of the thing the women did back in the day. Alot of women aren't taking care of themselves. Eating too much, not working out, tattoos, etc.
:ohhh: im not even a woman basher but this list is legit

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

There's bytches Out Here In Their 20's That Can B

Breh, I met this bytch in the club a while back and met up wither the next day. bytch was hurt (that henny had me), had no job, no car, her idea of cooking is stouffers in the oven for 20 minutes, and said she couldn't understand why she was single because she was a catch.

I was like :usure:

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers

:ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::ooh::myman:

I will never understand how a woman can be in her 20's and expect to have a man without cooking skills. Its disgusting that some of these prospects cant even work a microwave.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

Some of the most realest shyt I ever read :wow:

Dude broke it down perfectly :myman:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This is really not true for majority of men.

Most men don't have an easy time having women that they can fukk without any commitment

This shyt is basically a self esteem boaster for his audience

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I simply don't want to yet. To me, point 1 and point 5 are important. I'm the one taking the risk. I know i am not the type of man to step away from my responsibility to those i commit to so if things go wrong i can spend the rest of my prime not seeing my kids grow up and breaking my back and still being broke.