6 NY medical schools hit by right-wing civil rights complaint saying white and asians can't participate in high school pipeline/enrichment program

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Well they won college admissions, let’s target minority kids public school now. When are asians gonna sack up and step to these cacs running tech while they never get promoted:dead:.

Absolute boot lickers, the attack dogs of the white man.

It just doesn’t make sense. It rests on the assumption that even the <5% we get is owed to them.

They’ll learn tho…

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
These schools gotta play the game a little bit smarter tho. We know CACs going to be mad regardless but explicitly stating you’re looking for minority students to apply is asking for it.

Just show pictures of minority students all over the place and let others fill in the blank. If CACs still complain then you can hit ‘em with they were qualified why are you assuming they weren’t :sas2:
This is the same argument I use as to why reparations and black targeted laws won’t pass or are bound to be found unconstitutional if you don’t do this fine threading of the idea. The courts have slim loopholes and we have to recalibrate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Which right wing group is behind this and the token banana just like affirmative action
They pick very slick names for their groups. This is another tactic people have to pay attention to. Calling your group “the committee for black only issues” is dead on arrival.

However…

A group called the “Equal Protection Project” is going to slide under the radar and evade scrutiny…

Pirius Black

Superstar
Daps
It's a fukking full court press against any funding, program, or agency that is even attempting to get Black folks foot in the door of the halls of power or even basic institutions such as healthcare and higher education. I wonder what shyt is gonna look like with a two tiered system of some Asians (Chinese, Indian, South Korean, Japanese) and White elites on top while everyone else including poor and working class whites are cut off from institutions that aid in social advancement. But they will let us in the military no problem though. Military coup might be in the works 30 years from now if society bifurcates in the direction outlined above.
:patrice:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The SC ruling really empowered them. It's so obvious too that this isn't about anti-discrimination, but about squeezing out Black people. The most blatant example is their attack on the "Fearless Fund." They award grants to other groups of women too, but because its outwards face is "Black empowerment," it's deemed discriminatory against others. What makes this all so transparent is that there are individual private groups who award grants for AAPI, Latinos and other specific groups as well, but no lawsuits. And you got people still playing dumb about all of this.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Kenny West isn’t this what you were denying? bytch boy?
creepy-stare-stare.gif

Take the rest of the day off patel