6 Men's Tag Match, Cody And Brock In The Same Arena, The Man And Trish "Sign Da Contract"...WWE Monday Night Raw May 22, 2023 USA 8/7

Who Will Be K.O. and Sami Mystery Partner?

• Dexter Lumis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JD McDonough

• Odyssey Jones

• Riddikk Moss

• Other...Name Em

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I recall him once calling out one thread for their lack of replies, saying there'd be more replies if he made it.

Well.

I was mistaken. He didn't say the replies would've been more if he had made em. But, nonetheless. Here is he calling out other threads for their lack of replies

AEW first PPV live thread of the year doing 2k replies, what is this 2019. Time for new posters to make the threads :picard:

Guessing that clout from Max putting Louisville personal info on front street has ran out, back to sub par and sub standard Rampage Threads like you used to do.:sas2:

:why:
This dude would rather keeping making WWE developmental threads then let other posters make em...no wonder Tuesday nights number look like Rampage numbers

:dead:
You can't tell me he doesn't need this site. Tell em get out of his bubble, and make Progress cause what he doing ain't it 🤣

I'd take a homeless man on the street who never watched Wrestling word before a white crybaby who doesn't want anyone else making wwe developmental threads...

Speaking of, the latest WWE developmental thread is less than 200 replies, yeah great show 🤣😂

:scust:

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/nxt-on-usa-5-9-23-time-to-teach-this-dawg-a-new-trick.975448/

^^^^^^
Future coli members, don't be like this, a thread made on Monday (because is it who makes it first or popularity) with less than two hundred replies.

:picard:

This is a Two Hour Show That's Live...no matter who many times y'all post in it days after it's over.

I wonder if he would ever call out his own thread.

gtHdTsF_d.webp

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
I was mistaken. He didn't say the replies would've been more if he had made em. But, nonetheless. Here is he calling out other threads for their lack of replies

here he is bragging about his threads doing 1k replies :pachaha:

Nah, not disrespect I'm more of a diamond breh myself. 1k or better round here lil homie.
🌭
🚕

looks like he gon have to talk to himself for about 300 more replies to get this thread to his goal :mjlol:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
here he is bragging about his threads doing 1k replies :pachaha:

looks like he gon have to talk to himself for about 300 more replies to get this thread to his goal :mjlol:

He calls himself the tsc chief.. it really is that serious for some people

All I can do is laugh

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Well then the whole locker room should've teamed up and eliminated the Bloodline, they got no one but themselves to blame for the 2nd place championship.:mjgrin:
I’m pretty sure this is along the lines of what they building towards

Some think they’re trying to get Rome to beat Bruno record but I doubt that

It seem obvious to me Cody gone be the one to dethrone Rome. Pretty sure that’s gone happen no later than next year WM.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it happen at SS. I think they just wanted to get him to 1000 days.

But they might wait till next year to let the WHC cook for a lil while

Wouldn’t be surprised if this whole Brock vs Cody shyt end up being a swerve and Brock come out during Cody vs Rome with everyone thinking he there to cost Cody but he end up F5ing Rome.

I don’t think this Brock heel turn gone last long. He a good heel but he way too well liked now for people to boo him for much longer.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I’m pretty sure this is along the lines of what they building towards

Some think they’re trying to get Rome to beat Bruno record but I doubt that

It seem obvious to me Cody gone be the one to dethrone Rome. Pretty sure that’s gone happen no later than next year WM.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it happen at SS. I think they just wanted to get him to 1000 days.

But they might wait till next year to let the WHC cook for a lil while

Wouldn’t be surprised if this whole Brock vs Cody shyt end up being a swerve and Brock come out during Cody vs Rome with everyone thinking he there to cost Cody but he end up F5ing Rome.

I don’t think this Brock heel turn gone last long. He a good heel but he way too well liked now for people to boo him for much longer.

I don't think Romans reign is ending at summerslam. Otherwise there'd be no point in introducing a new title

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don't think Romans reign is ending at summerslam. Otherwise there'd be no point in introducing a new title
I literally just said that in the post you quoted :dwillhuh:

And there would still be a point, they just did a brand split/draft and each show need its own title. It was either this or have Rome lose one of his titles.

I personally like this way better since big gold is back

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I literally just said that in the post you quoted :dwillhuh:

And there would still be a point, they just did a brand split/draft and each show need its own title. It was either this or have Rome lose one of his titles.

I personally like this way better since big gold is back

Sorry this is what happens when I try to post during work hours. I be rushing lol

Don't mind me, folks