6 Men's Tag Match, Cody And Brock In The Same Arena, The Man And Trish "Sign Da Contract"...WWE Monday Night Raw May 22, 2023 USA 8/7

Who Will Be K.O. and Sami Mystery Partner?

• Dexter Lumis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JD McDonough

• Odyssey Jones

• Riddikk Moss

• Other...Name Em

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
@JQ Legend Peep this interview from Cody.

WWE star Cody Rhodes has stated that he was a heel during his final days with AEW. Rhodes spoke with Ariel Helwani of "BT Sport" to reflect on what got him to this point, recalling his last year with AEW.

Rhodes had "rejected" the idea of being a villain, once saying to the live audience that he'd never turn heel, which ultimately led to him being booed even more. Despite that seeming like a genuine sentiment to many fans, he revealed that wasn't what he meant.

"I think if you're going to be a bad guy today, you have to really be a bad guy," Rhodes said. "The number one thing a heel is supposed to do is take something away, the crowd wants to see something, oh, they're stomping their feet, they're clapping their hands, and then you take it away. The last heel run I had, the number one thing they wanted me to do was to turn heel so the number one thing that I could do was say, 'I'm never going to turn heel,' which makes me a heel.

Read More: Cody Rhodes Confirms That He Was A Heel During Final Days Of AEW Run - Wrestling Inc.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Sheets be saying Roman ain't defending the title until SummerSlam. So that could be the filler.
If that matchdon't happen, I can see solo getting the briefcase and elevating the fukkery/tension. If it does, I can see any of the 3 facing Roman at SS.