6 Foot IG Broad Ethers Coli Incels (or whatever they called)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
It aint that deep breh. I just think it's funny cause it's ironic. You're adding all kinds of other shyt into it like I don't understand her motivation to have a public IG profile :russ:

If I decided to work in waste management it would be ironic for me to complain about smellin shyt every day. Doesn't mean I'm wrong to not like smellin shyt, but it's still ironic.

If I decide to be a stripper it would be ironic to complain that weirdos keep showing up to see me naked. Doesn't mean the strippers wrong to feel that way, still ironic.
Those are stupid analogies that aren’t even valid. She’s not complaining that people are sweating her pics.

If anything is ironic, it’s being a lame simp who follows a chic on ig just so you can pop slick shyt and hate on her. You’re telling on yourself bruh, because it makes more sense to apply the logic that you’re using on the simps. She seems to be calling out people who follow and hate on her at the same time. Why follow her if you don’t like her or got some slick shyt to say about how she’s living?

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
Those are stupid analogies that aren’t even valid. She’s not complaining that people are sweating her pics.

If anything is ironic, it’s being a lame simp who follows a chic on ig just so you can pop slick shyt and hate on her. You’re telling on yourself bruh, because it makes more sense to apply the logic that you’re using on the simps. She seems to be calling out people who follow and hate on her at the same time. Why follow her if you don’t like her or got some slick shyt to say about how she’s living?
I don't even know who this bytch is breh :dwillhuh:

I just saw the thread on the right and commented in it. I even posted in my very first post that I didn't know the context and she could be justified :francis:

You're takin me laughing at the optics of her statement too deeply fam.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
I don't even know who this bytch is breh :dwillhuh:

I just saw the thread on the right and commented in it. I even posted in my very first post that I didn't know the context and she could be justified :francis:

You're takin me laughing at the optics of her statement too deeply fam.
I’m talking about these type of women in general and it’s not deep at all. Again, I was just tryna help you understand something that you seem to have trouble comprehending. There’s nothing “ironic” about these ig women using but not liking/respecting simps. It makes perfect sense.

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
This a strange thread. A lot of brehs mad at a female for doing what females love to do, which is talk. Some of yall seem like you got a grudge against her. She fine as fukk to me. :yeshrug:Most of yall lying when you say you hate IG. It's plenty of celebrated IG thot threads on Coli. Are yall going to argue this shyt down somehow??

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
This only applies to tall chicks that are fat and look like linebackers.

If they are tall, slim/in shape and look feminine they'll have no problem getting a man.

Wouldn't say they have no problems getting men , lol. Most guys want a girl 5"8 maybe 5"9 .