6 Foot IG Broad Ethers Coli Incels (or whatever they called)

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
ce7764b3-b1f1-43a2-a83b-195fc74cbcc3_1.0bc4bfa18e3695a64bed23d657f8c6e5.jpeg

she sounds miserable, i'm still diving in once the coast is clear and lil man is asleep :mjgrin:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Idk what reason she has to post this it may be justified, however.

Do these IG thots not realize all of their fame and money is owed to losers who jerk off to their pictures? :russ:

Like do you think you have talent? :mjlol:

Somebody should show them the metrics on their followers and who spends time on their pages . One thot I follow (whose page is public and full of half naked pictures) made a post complaining asking why guys DM her, like she couldn't just go private and only let people she knows follow her :mjlol: bytch you love it STAWP.
She posts stuff like that because she can. It’s just like she said. She can diss you lames and y’all still going to follow her anyway because you’re thirsty. I’ve been telling the coli for years that these women do not respect men who sweat them. Sure they’ll use you for whatever they can get out you even if it’s just likes/clicks on social media, but they can’t stand you “I’ll drink your bath water” dudes. Why should she stop? People get off on abusing people who let them. People also get off on being abused.

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
tall chics don't be getting play (though i think she's married)...90% of POF girls are like 5'11 and up

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
She posts stuff like that because she can. It’s just like she said. She can diss you lames and y’all still going to follow her anyway because you’re thirsty. I’ve been telling the coli for years that these women do not respect men who sweat them. Sure they’ll use you for whatever they can get out you even if it’s just likes/clicks on social media, but they can’t stand you “I’ll drink your bath water” dudes. Why should she stop? People get off on abusing people who let them. People also get off on being abused.
The blame falls equally on the simps. I never said she couldn't say what she wants too and I don't even know who this bytch is or the context of her original post.

Just think it's funny when IG thots complain about creeps when they voluntarily pursued a career based off showing their ass to creeps :russ:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Just think it's funny when IG thots complain about creeps when they voluntarily pursued a career based off showing their ass to creeps :russ:
You say it’s “funny” as if it doesn’t make sense and I was tryna explain how it makes sense. IG thots like getting attention/money from simps but they can’t stand simps. I don’t see a contradiction.

An IG thot is not going to put her social media on private because it limits the amount of attention/money she can get. That doesn’t mean that she desires the lames pushing up on her in the dms.

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
Miss me with all that bullshyt. I browse IG to see thots stunt with their ass out. IG would cease to exist if it wasn't for that.

Basically, what IG has turned into anyways. I used to be picky about the chicks I followed on there but now it's so many of them doing the same thing I just said whatever... It is what it is.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
You say it’s “funny” as if it doesn’t make sense and I was tryna explain how it makes sense. IG thots like getting attention/money from simps but they can’t stand simps. I don’t see a contradiction.

An IG thot is not going to put her social media on private because it limits the amount of attention/money she can get. That doesn’t mean that she desires the lames pushing up on her in the dms.
It aint that deep breh. I just think it's funny cause it's ironic. You're adding all kinds of other shyt into it like I don't understand her motivation to have a public IG profile :russ:

If I decided to work in waste management it would be ironic for me to complain about smellin shyt every day. Doesn't mean I'm wrong to not like smellin shyt, but it's still ironic.

If I decide to be a stripper it would be ironic to complain that weirdos keep showing up to see me naked. Doesn't mean the strippers wrong to feel that way, still ironic.