[6/7/23] AEW Dynamite: TK has an announcement!; Swerve ends the OC era; MJF, Switchblade, Starks, BCC, CHAOS, JungleHook, LFI scheduled

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Didn’t he drop all his matches to BCG and seemed to get owned by them a lot during the feud. They moved away from it awkwardly as hell too.

I don't remember him losing clean and he's been outnumbered. If you wanna say they shouldn't have booked them against each other I think that's fair but the feud itself was fine.

AEW needs to book more top guy vs. top guy feuds so I'm good with it.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Man I have to wonder if Switchblade would have went to WWE if the Vince news didn't drop when it did. I mean it was clearly circling before it dropped before it dropped, but his signing stinks of oh Vince is coming back NOPE. Cause I feel he's being wasted in AEW and could have easily be in the mix for running with Rollins on RAW.

And of course the BCG is going to be Switchblade, Juice, and the Gunns just hope we get Joe too.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Decent episode of Dynamite overall. I'm mostly just looking forward to Forbidden Door II
It was smart to get Omega vs. Ospreay and Okada vs. Danielson booked relatively early. If someone isn't going to buy the PPV after those two matches are announced they were likely never going to buy it. Now TK doesn't have to force himself to try to do a strong build for anything on that show lol. TK and Gedo can just book good ass matches on paper and let the wrestlers cook in the ring.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Man I have to wonder if Switchblade would have went to WWE if the Vince news didn't drop when it did. I mean it was clearly circling before it dropped before it dropped, but his signing stinks of oh Vince is coming back NOPE. Cause I feel he's being wasted in AEW and could have easily be in the mix for running with Rollins on RAW.

And of course the BCG is going to be Switchblade, Juice, and the Gunns just hope we get Joe too.
He was 1000% going to WWE. Makes no sense why he would do a loser leaves Japan/NJPW match otherwise.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
AEW collision main event is another 6 man tag, :unimpressed:

Can someone pls take TEW away from Tony. He keeps gassing big multi-man matches with high work rate dudes.
I've said previously his booking would have EWR be all "try featuring these people less"; "the crowd doesn't like this angle"; "Wheeler Utah's gimmick is not over with the crowd try something else"

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I've said previously his booking would have EWR be all "try featuring these people less"; "the crowd doesn't like this angle"; "Wheeler Utah's gimmick is not over with the crowd try something else"
You bout to make me download this shyt again :bryan:

I used to be on EWR hard than a MF growing up :bryan: