[6/7/23] AEW Dynamite: TK has an announcement!; Swerve ends the OC era; MJF, Switchblade, Starks, BCC, CHAOS, JungleHook, LFI scheduled

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Not always Cody and Roman was an example of that. There's no suspension of disbelief in OC matches we know he'll go over cause Tony loves him.
Roman has been champion for over a 1000 days and you still haven't figured out he's going over in every match for the title?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Was he when he fought Cody or nah?

I knew Cody wasn't going over. He's not losing anytime soon either. You really didn't know Cody was going to lose? You really thought they were going to let the AEW guy go over? Or are you just trolling?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I knew Cody wasn't going over. He's not losing anytime soon either. You really didn't know Cody was going to lose? You really thought they were going to let the AEW guy go over? Or are you just trolling?
An AEW guy? Cody was born in WWE. He was never an AEW guy , the Young Bucks are AEW guys. Cody operates on a different level than they do. What are you on?

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
An AEW guy? Cody was born in WWE. He was never an AEW guy , the Young Bucks are AEW guys. Cody operates on a different level than they do. What are you on?

Stop. Now I know you're just tolling. You know he wasn't shyt in WWE first time around. Quit lying to yourself. He got over big once he left WWE. Why do you think he left in the first place? Wait till you find out about Gunther and how he's not going to lose the IC title anytime soon. Just like Roman wasn't going to lose to Cody at Wrestlemania.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
I don't mind if a match result isn't in doubt if I know I'm gonna get some storyline advancement along with it. With Orange Cassidy it's just him fighting random people and overcoming the odds every time and there isn't much seasoning beyond that. No real personal issues or good promo segments or extra "seasoning" to make it feel like you don't wanna miss it. Hopefully when he loses the title they put him into an actual story with character progression and shyt

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This their first time in Colorado Springs?