[6/30/24] AEW x NJPW x CMLL Present Forbidden Door: Swerve/Ospreay, Mox/Naito, New TNT Champ, ZSJ/OC, Elite/Scissor Aces and More

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I think it's that Harley has softer features. Mariah is kinda like Tiffany Stratton in that the chins and jaws on them are kinda strong
she also has a MIGHTY nose.
Harley either naturally or through surgery kinda has all the extraneous stuff sanded down.
I could 100% see Harley be a E defector that gets a Toni Storm-type come-up following switching companies.

...or I could have if Vince was still there.
Them NXT girls don't fukk around, and I don't think even the main women in AEW are gonna be ready to run with the NXT girls in a couple years just due to training.

That said, Harley and Willow the only two I could see making the jump and being better off for it.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
These 🧃 heads got the game fukked up im sure Cassidy works hard for that build dude just has an ecto body type.
I bet he does all kinds of endurance training. Cassidy could probably run an Iron Man Match with no forewarning off his walking-around cardio alone. And he definitely has some basics after working ROH under a mask for so long.
The problem is... I would NOT like to watch that match whatsoever.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Watching the Blackpool NXT show years ago I never thought ZSJ would be playing the big guy in a matchup with an established US star one day. :russ:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
...wait.

Has every masked wrestler from ROH who unmasked and became a different character been better than they ever were in the mask? From my memory, I think they're batting 100 on bland masked dudes getting unmasked, finding themselves and being top characters.
Generico, Fire Ant, Mr. Wrestling II. Hell - not ROH but even Swerve.

Maybe they need to just start having young boys work in masks instead of black trunks tbh - that seems like a foolproof level-up strat in wrestling these days.