[6/24/23] AEW Collision: Punk, FTR, Starks, Bullet Club, Gunns, Swerve, Tanahashi, Brody King, Andrade, Willow, Hobbs in Action; Miro, Christian Speak

Him

1-1800-IMHIM
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
How ironic CM Punks promo on Cena 12 years ago fits him perfectly.

“You have become what you hate! You are the New York Yankees!!!” This man getting Cena crowd reactions in 2023 :wow:

I hope Cash is alright, he probably should stick to just fist :dame: no flips :damn:

Last edited:

Allen Poe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans --> Las Vegas
:unimpressed: @ Starks eating the pin

:pacspit: @ the Gunns entrance being so damn dope when I can't stand them

:francis: @ the commentary team
:jbhmm:@ the theme music for the show. That shyt does not scream "wrestling" to me

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It's crazy to see how far the Gunns have come compared to where they were a year ago, especially given the bad hands they've been dealt with in having to overcome the Danhausen Ass Boys branding, The Firm being aborted due to Brawl Out, and them winning the titles when no one involved was ready (Acclaimed shouldn't have dropped the titles and Gunns weren't ready to hold the top titles).

Hopefully them linking up officially with BC Gold helps them get some non-320kbps crowd reactions (currently they have the GOAT CDQ entrances between Many Men and the one last night) because if they play their cards right, they could have a believable tag run in the future.