[6/22/24] AEW Collision: Ospreay/Brian Cage, Okada/Ultimo Guerrero, Trios Matches, Jericho Hogging TV Time, and More!

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I'm up and down on the gimmick, but, damn if Toni don't cut one of the best promos in AEW.

Straight killa shyt, here

That was one of the best promos of the year in all of wrestling

You want to drag my soul to hell Thunder Rosa? Well you better check the address, sweetheart, because I think you’ll find that hell is in my bedroom and I make love to my demons every bloody night.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
If the level of the activity on my Twitter feed is any indication of what the rating will be like it was for Dynamite this past Wednesday, then the Collision rating is going to crash and burn as well.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't think any male in that locker room or even in the wrestling business can pull off the gimmick like Toni Storm has. Her mannerisms, accent, everything, just incredible. She is portraying an actress and is actually acting like one. Problem with the men and of course the women as well are that they are portraying themselves most of the time. Easier to portray a regular motherfukker from like middle of the country somewhere than an old movie star type of character.

Ask Toni Storm: Who you supposed to be? She'll say, a big movie star darling.

Ask others: Who are you supposed to be? They'll say, my damn self.

Don't know where her trajectory is going or if its gonna mean an end to the reign at wembley but i know they gonna build a great storyline and hopefully she can continue in that role to some capacity. Maybe a more darker version after if she gonna split with Mariah and chase the title in the future but still with the same character development and efforts that she has been doing all along.