[6/22/24] AEW Collision: Ospreay/Brian Cage, Okada/Ultimo Guerrero, Trios Matches, Jericho Hogging TV Time, and More!

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cage has no value. If he was an NBA player he'd be the 12th man who was once a late first round pick and played on 4 different teams in 5 seasons.

TK has too many of these type of guys on the roster. Obviously he's out here to do the job but if I bought tickets to a 'Collision' and then it's Ospreay vs. Cage in the main event, I'd be like what the fukk did I do... :mjlol:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Cage has no value. If he was an NBA player he'd be the 12th man who was once a late first round pick and played on 4 different teams in 5 seasons.

TK has too many of these type of guys on the roster. Obviously he's out here to do the job but if I bought tickets to a 'Collision' and then it's Ospreay vs. Cage in the main event, I'd be like what the fukk did I do... :mjlol:
Crowd seems into the match though :yeshrug:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
oh wow, ospreay and swerve teaming up? that should be interesting. i know gates of agony aren't too popular but gonna be interesting to see how ospreay and swerve do as a team before their match. see no reason why it shouldn't main event with them winning and then a face off to end the show. let Jay White and Fenix kick things off cuz thats gonna be a high paced match to get the crowd hype early. not sure what the rest of the card looks like. hopefully not too bad.