[6/2/23] AEW Rampage: CHAMPIONSHIP FRIDAY - Is this the best Rampage card ever? Is Rampage BACK?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
A big ass championship card with no title changes :stopitslime:

I fukks with AEW overall but one thing that’s wack is they be dragging out title reigns. MJF is the most not over champ in company history.

And yea I know no AEW titles were on the line but still what’s the point of a championship card with no title changes? If there were at least one title change it would make people wanna tune in more.

AEW title matches have predictable outcomes. Especially the world title ones. I don’t think there’s been a single AEW world title match where we didn’t all know who was gone win :gucci:

TK need to tell D Bry tighten the fukk up and have MJF drop the title to him ASAP :ufdup:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
A big ass championship card with no title changes :stopitslime:

I fukks with AEW overall but one thing that’s wack is they be dragging out title reigns. MJF is the most not over champ in company history.

And yea I know no AEW titles were on the line but still what’s the point of a championship card with no title changes? If there were at least one title change it would make people wanna tune in more.

AEW title matches have predictable outcomes. Especially the world title ones. I don’t think there’s been a single AEW world title match where we didn’t all know who was gone win :gucci:

TK need to tell D Bry tighten the fukk up and have MJF drop the title to him ASAP :ufdup:
Well AEW doesn't control who the title holders are for AAA and NJPW.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Flippy gang rejoice :blessed:

The irony of this is hilarious.

As neither shibata nor Sabre are floppy. Yet let someone who thinks they know and are welled in verbal intrepidation tell it.
All that Indy type stuff that is not wwe is flippy. When it is so far from the truth.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
vikingo spinning splash outside the ring through the table wont end well one day

:mjcry:

Stop being pessimistic.

I need this wrassler I choose as my new active favorite to have a long career. When most of the guys who are my favorite always have a short ass career marred completely in fukkery based controversy beyond comprehension.

Pray f'oh tha kingo breh.

Pray I get to finally like some shyt f'oh a change.
plus it makes it big and not commercially carny or bust.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
The marks told me rampage was back and had the best card ever?

Why do people who never rant matches have all this vitriol and cap for a Indy style b show.

Where they can get to see the people in a bingo hall in an arena at their crib on Friday.

When they know they never left the house to do a damn thing.

Where do they get these people with all this cap from. When they never were ever good or popular in print on a news group board any where. Nor have they popularly reviewed any of this shyt in print to become this miserable.

The whole try to emulate me online troll cap fail bit the whole net has picked up from my enfamy gone awry needs to be checked.

You can not be or do me.
That goes for all of youse.

Leave the house and go be a legend first. Then you can go back to the net and give reviews based or actualization of skills in hiphop actual culture. Till then. Anyone on the web speaking I read as. Someone who is a homebody and just need to get out more. As the world is pretty enjoyable if you go do your interests and find a group into your interests to be happy.

I just do not understand the cap troll vitriol I see all over social media. When it is linked or posted. Does anyone have any legend they are posting. Or is it only me.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
The irony of this hilarious.

As neither shibata nor Sabre are floppy. Yet let someone who thinks they know and are welled in verbal intrepidation tell it.
All that Indy type stuff that is not wwe is flippy. When it is so far from the truth.

Art Barr
I was talking about the AAA title match...