[6/19/24] AEW Dynamite: MJF/Rush, Bucks/Acclaimed, 8-Man Tag, Owen Tournament Starts, Contract Signings, Face Offs, and More!

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Live from Fairfax, Virginia, it's AEW Dynamite. Marching on the road to Forbidden Door, here's the card so far

MJF returns to face Rush (Commercial Free)

Owen Hart Men's Tournament Quarterfinal: Claudio Castagnoli vs. PAC

Owen Hart Women's Tournament Quarterfinal: Kris Statlander vs. Nyla Rose

Mark Briscoe, Kyle O'Reilly, Orange Cassidy, and Dante Martin vs. Kyle Fletcher, Roderick Strong, Konosuke Takeshyta, and Zach Sabre Jr.

AEW Tag Title Eliminator Match: The Young Bucks vs. The Acclaimed

Face to Face Confrontation between Swerve and Ospreay

AEW Women's Contract Signing

Last edited:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Both Owen's are for the shot at 'ALL IN' correct? These brackets better be loaded.... no excuses :ufdup:
Correct

The women's one already is

Stat
Willow
Shida
Mariah May
Saraya
Nyla Rose

Three former women's champs (even though one was undeserved in Saraya), two former TBS champs. My guess is the winner is Mariah May because it plays perfectly into what they are doing with TOni and Mariah, but I could see Stat or Willow winning too

Men's one thus far is...
Danielson
Pac
Shingo
Claudio

Don't really know where they are heading with that one with the four announced. I want it to be Danielson but you know he'll be like "Tony, I'm losing to Shingo at Forbidden Door" and TK will just be like "BOOK IT!"

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Both Owen's are for the shot at 'ALL IN' correct? These brackets better be loaded.... no excuses :ufdup:

Feel like there's obvious favorites such as Danielson and May but rest of the field should give us some good matches. It's single elimination so let's see what mid or upper card talent they put in and who they willing to have take the loss first round.