[6/17/23] AEW Collision Debut: FTR/Sourpuss Punk vs. BC Gold/Joe, Andrade/Matthews, Miro Back, and More

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Punk gotta shorten the matches a bit. He's winded as fukk. but he'll get back into.

amazing show.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, very solid show to start with. AEW has such a big roster, it's good they will have another 2 hrs to spotlight them in a big way.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
welp its downhill from here

WWE_Velocity_Logo.jpg

in 3 weeks

Yeahhhh hard facts :francis: . Phil on his Goofy Gibbs/Benny shyt, some random matches, and extra workrate.

Sadly this is going to be Khanned and Rampage status by the next media scrum.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
welp its downhill from here

WWE_Velocity_Logo.jpg

in 3 weeks
Too much hinging on this show for it to get relegated to Rampage-type status. If they get this show going and staying strong then their next TV contract is going to be a whole lot nicer. They basically got a 1-year run with this to show WBD they can have two A shows.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Too much hinging on this show for it to get relegated to Rampage-type status. If they get this show going and staying strong then their next TV contract is going to be a whole lot nicer. They basically got a 1-year run with this to show WBD they can have two A shows.

I hope this is the case because if that bump nosed coke addict makes another Dark with a bigger payout...I'm going to kidnap his connect :ufdup:

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Yeah maybe something to build onto next week would have helped, they'll need to use Dynamite for that I guess (same way the Acclaimed segment is kind of pitching to what they do on both shows)