6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Superstar
Daps
ramirez is a fool for that fall..shyt looked like a bump wrestlers be taking for dramatic effect lol
This isn't the first time I've seen this ref not having it .. I got a clip on my phone saved somewhere of this ref taking a fight into his own hands putting both boxers in their place. It was within the previous year, they were head butting and getting heated and it was turning into a brawl he put them both in their place like he was talking to some dogs. He maintained generalship of the ring that day. He might be one of the best, I also like the guy who let Tyson Fury get a full count rather than calling it off - when he explained his reasoning in that it was super wholesome
My thinking is that I wanted to go see the fight live, but cheapest ticket was like $400, so a PPV price of $75 doesn't seem so bad lol
I understand we got a lot of people purchasing here and that is important for the sport. I know someday I will also be able to make such purchases without thinking about how the free version is available but I might just lose the stream in the middle of a heated round.

Two Dominicans on the card today :manny: