6/15 PBC PRIME PPV: Gervonta "Tank" Davis vs Frank Martin/David Benavidez vs Oleksandr Gvozdyk

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
Garcia getting outboxed. Breadman has Davis prepared well. And if Benavidez couldn't really hurt him...well..

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
People have been doing this for Dazn PPVs and ESPN+ no?

And I'd argue the Prime Product offers way more than those 2 combined. And you don't need to be a Prime Member to purchase the PPV while I believe you do for Dazn and ESPN+. I`m not saying the price is good I`m just saying is why are folks acting brand new? When Boxing was on Showtime and HBO, those Chanels were not free lol

You could buy the ppvs without subscriptions to either hbo or showtime, plus they had a bunch of free cards.

Espn+ and dazn arent selling a bunch of ppvs, so not exactly a successful model so far lol. It seems like subscription services need to think about selling ppvs at a reduced price to get the most from their base.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Davis is a dumbass for leaning on the ropes. You know Garcia needs a knockout to win. Just move around the ring like hell this last round

Mashal88

All Star
Daps
This is a good fight to lose for Garcia. Learning lesson. First 2 rounds I knew whatever they worked on in the gym had to be thrown out in this fight. Get better sparring sessions to work on defense and other aspects. He'll be fine.