African_brehda

Superstar
Daps
Would you rather her attempt to get shayna to release the hold or legit pass out like Frye did on monday... jade was probably thinking two things... 1 she couldn't fukking breathe and 2 if I pass out we can't get to the finish of the match the way it was planned so let me try to get her to let go.

What's pissing me off is I don't see any heat for Bazler... like I said in a previous post. This is the 2nd time in 5 days she's applied a legit choke on someone. Idk if fighting Lola Vice (a fellow MMA fighter) got her in a different zone, maybe they were really going at it in the underground match. But this shyt is unacceptable.

I’m just reporting what I saw breh :hubie:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
It’s hard to portray Jade as a STAR when the bell rings and she’s Maxine Dupri. The ‘look’ diminishes when she keeps fukking up on camera.

I bet you don't want any of her matches

Heck

I bet you don't watch any of the shows. You only hear about the bad stuff and paint your narrative about that

Go away

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Posters in this subforum really gotta stop getting triggered and taking any comment perceived as a slight against a wrestler that they like as hating.

It's becoming an echo chamber in here.
Stop. There is a stark difference between legitimate criticism and motivated reasoning, which is what people like @dh86 engage in against certain wrestler because they're not in AEW. Claiming Jade is on Maxxine's level is pure horseshyt.

Yall going pretty hard on Jade:mjpls:
You see it? That dude is always on some :mjpls:shyt when it comes to Black wrestlers.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Stop. There is a stark difference between legitimate criticism and motivated reasoning, which is what people like @dh86 engage in against certain wrestler because they're not in AEW. Claiming Jade is on Maxxine's level is pure horseshyt.

You see it? That dude is always on some :mjpls:shyt when it comes to Black wrestlers.
It's one poster in here that made that particular comment.

Her botching is no different than other people who've been clowned over the years for botching as well. Saying that she needs more reps and to get better is no different than any of the other criticisms that have been levied against other wrestlers over the years. Hell, Dom used to get slandered for it all the damn time.